The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classified Section > Cars for Sale/Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1973 39k mile base model torino

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote n2fordwagons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-August-2021 at 6:50AM
Man, I love that blue base model.  Wish I had the money and space for it.
Jeff

71 Torino Brougham
MrSmog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrSmog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-August-2021 at 2:15PM
Originally posted by n2fordwagons n2fordwagons wrote:

50% down and easy monthly payments LOL
Past 1974 Ranchero GT Q code

Present 1973 Q code formal roof base model Torino with ralleye equpiment package and 4spd.
n2fordwagons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote n2fordwagons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-August-2021 at 2:23AM
Originally posted by MrSmog MrSmog wrote:

Originally posted by n2fordwagons n2fordwagons wrote:

50% down and easy monthly payments LOL

Big smile  I wish.  Good luck with your sale.  Hope you feel better soon.
Jeff

71 Torino Brougham
handsofstone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsofstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-August-2021 at 5:16AM
Is the interior still in the red car? 
MrSmog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrSmog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-August-2021 at 5:58AM
Originally posted by handsofstone handsofstone wrote:

Is the interior still in the red car? 

yea, it has a pair of mid 80's camrao bucket seats and the original rear seat which someone tried to paint or dye red over black, door panels were so so from what i recall and the trim pieces were mostly there from what I remember. when I get time I'll get better pics for you and get a start up vid. It's a base model so it has the base seat material and door panels/

Present 1973 Q code formal roof base model Torino with ralleye equpiment package and 4spd.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsofstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-August-2021 at 7:17AM
  The seats look comfy in comparison to what is in my car.
MrSmog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrSmog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-August-2021 at 7:30AM
Originally posted by handsofstone handsofstone wrote:

The seats look comfy in comparison to what is in my car.

they were pretty sun faded and thin from what I remember, might be a market for them now that the mid 80's is a few years back. drivers seat was power. a buddy of mine tried to use the track in his 65 409 impala ss but couldn't. I'll put that track back on the seat.

spriegel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spriegel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-November-2021 at 10:54AM
Really sharp looking Torino!  That blue color really stands out!

Chris

Chris Spriegel
Fairview, PA
'1973 Ford Gran Torino
MrSmog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrSmog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-November-2021 at 3:19PM
Originally posted by spriegel spriegel wrote:

Really sharp looking Torino!  That blue color really stands out!

Chris

Thanks. it can be yours .....................................................................  Wink

MrSmog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrSmog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-January-2022 at 8:13AM
car is sold

gpd294 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gpd294 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-January-2022 at 8:15AM
I have been following this because this car reminded me so much of my Dad's original wagon, but in 2DR version. I hope it went to a good home. Congrats on the sale Clap
Carlos....1975 Gran Torino Squire Station Wagon restored to look like a 1973 Torino Station

Wagon my Dad bought new from McAnary Ford on June 6, 1973 in Gary,Indiana
Rockatansky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rockatansky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-January-2022 at 8:21AM
Congrats on the sale, ever since you posted it up i've been being bled dry for even more than your price. yeah i'm pissed, good luck & Congrats to the new owner
72 GT Ute

MrSmog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrSmog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-January-2022 at 8:49AM
sadly it didn't go to anyone in the torino community or even the ford community. Old wheeler dealer horse trader guy in Tn got it. Not sure if he'll flip it, drive it awhile and then sell it or trade it off tomorrow for who knows what? He did say he liked it just as it is, so hopefully it won't get ruined.  I hated to see it go but also didn't want it to just sit around here for the mice to tear up. My dad passed on Jan 3rd, so seein the car was a constant reminder of the plans I had for he and I to spend time together.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsofstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-January-2022 at 10:02AM
   My condolences.
spriegel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spriegel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-January-2022 at 12:35PM
Sorry to hear about your loss.  I'm certain you have many great memories of the time you spent together.

Chris
Chris Spriegel
Fairview, PA
'1973 Ford Gran Torino
72GTS351CJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72GTS351CJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-January-2022 at 12:39PM
Bob, So sorry pal. You and your family are in my prayers.  God bless.  -Rick-
72GTS Clint Eastwood Special                                     
72 RS 351 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72 RS 351 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-January-2022 at 2:18PM
Yes Bob, I am also sorry to hear you lost your father. Take care.
Don
73 Ranchero Sport "72 front end", floor shift/console, planning EFI 7000rpm 351-4V &4R70W
73 Ranchero GT 351C-4V 3.70 gears for sale later.
92 Lincoln Mark VII SE, OBDII 347/4R70W
MrSmog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrSmog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-January-2022 at 6:10PM
thanks for the kind words guys. much appreciated.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic