The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classified Section > eBay & Craigslist Listings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

74 Ranchero in Phoenix AZ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russosborne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 74 Ranchero in Phoenix AZ
    Posted: 22-February-2018 at 3:34PM
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/pts/d/1974-ford-ranchero/6506222988.html
Guy wants $1100 for it. Probably a decent deal, I was hoping for a killer deal. Not that I need another project.
Russ
Rockatansky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rockatansky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-February-2018 at 3:52PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqHZWdFVyyQ

that's still Censored funny

Edited by Rockatansky - 22-February-2018 at 3:55PM
72 GT Ute

californiajohnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiajohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-February-2018 at 5:27PM
Originally posted by Rockatansky Rockatansky wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqHZWdFVyyQ

that's still Censored funny
Thumbs Up i had never seen that movie until i wend down and hung out with alex and everyone at Louisville, so alex played that movie, at around midnight (half way into the movie) all those jerks went to bed... now i have to stay up to finish watching it!Confused not to mention the smell of fresh baked oatmeal cookies woofting upstairs all night Big smile then alex gets me up at 5:30 in the morning , as i walk outside (with a cookie BTW Wink) to hear joe say "i don't know, it's just dead" as his car won't start LOLEmbarrassed (due to a solenoid wire being mysteriously disconnected) WinkLOL 
JOHN
74 GRAN TORINO S&H CLONE
74 VETTE CUSTOM
90 S10 BLAZER 4X4 LIFTED
77 CELICA CUSTOM
75 V8 MONZA SUPERCHARGED
79 COURIER VERT. SLAMMED
75 VEGA V6 5 SPD
70 CHEV C10 P/U
68 MUSTANG FB CONVERSION
72FordGTS View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72FordGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-February-2018 at 9:28AM
Haha, great clip!  That was a good movie.  And love the story John.  Clap
Vince

1972 Ford GTS Sportsroof - Survivor, One Family car

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rockatansky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-February-2018 at 10:37AM
for $1100 it better run like a wet dream

72 GT Ute

torinojon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote torinojon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-February-2018 at 11:36AM
whats your ideal on a good deal on a floor pan?what are you willing to pay.im just thinking out loud.
http://forum.grantorinosport.org/uploads/3190/marti5.jpg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rockatansky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-February-2018 at 12:54PM
a lot of variables, condition, distance, shipping, how bad yours is / how much of a replacement you need vs fabbing patches, finished desired result ...

Cheez IDK ?

72 GT Ute

torinojon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote torinojon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-February-2018 at 2:57PM
if im more than 15 miles from russ then im wrong....
russosborne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russosborne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-February-2018 at 4:39PM
Originally posted by torinojon torinojon wrote:

whats your ideal on a good deal on a floor pan?what are you willing to pay.im just thinking out loud.

If you are asking me, I just bought most of one from CaliforniaJohnny. And I am getting (supposedly) a 72 rusted body locally to cut out what John's doesn't have. Between the two I will end up with a full solid floor ( the local rust bucket somehow has the sections I need pretty rust free) if I can manage to do the welding. A lot more than I had hoped for, but shipping this big stuff hurts. And I am paying double what the floor would have cost alone for the local one just so I can cut it out at my home and take my time on it instead of trying to do a rush job at someone else's house. Wasn't going to, but the seller talked me into it. He's delivering it to my house.

If I could have gotten a solid full floor from toe board to back storage wall locally cut out by the seller I'd have been willing to pay $400 or so. But not at this point. Whether or not that is a good deal for the seller I don't know. That figure is less than I will have in both once it is all done. If the local seller doesn't flake out on me.

Russ
torinojon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote torinojon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-February-2018 at 3:37AM
the reason i was asking is that there was stuff on that ranchero i wanted.i was not asking to do the floor in your car.im doing my mustang and dont have it done yet or time...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russosborne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-February-2018 at 9:17AM
Gotcha. Wasn't asking for you to do my floor. LOL
Wish this car had come up a week ago, I'd have been happy to go halves ( more or less) on it, but even if I had the money I really don't have the space for anything else right now.
Russ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russosborne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-February-2018 at 9:19AM
Wonder if that is a C or an M engine. It for sure isn't a 302.
Russ
torinojon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote torinojon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-February-2018 at 9:20AM
i would of cut it up at my house on my car trailer... 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiajohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-February-2018 at 9:39AM
russ i got your pans and other stuff boxed and shipping paid for just waiting for them to email me the labels Wink i pm'ed  too
what you'll need is the drivers front pan from in front of the seat brace forward and to the center of the tunnel
JOHN
74 GRAN TORINO S&H CLONE
74 VETTE CUSTOM
90 S10 BLAZER 4X4 LIFTED
77 CELICA CUSTOM
75 V8 MONZA SUPERCHARGED
79 COURIER VERT. SLAMMED
75 VEGA V6 5 SPD
70 CHEV C10 P/U
68 MUSTANG FB CONVERSION

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russosborne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-February-2018 at 10:59AM
Thanks, John.
Got and replied to the pm.
Russ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiajohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-February-2018 at 1:37PM
 no prob! i just dropped them off at the greyhound station Wink
JOHN
74 GRAN TORINO S&H CLONE
74 VETTE CUSTOM
90 S10 BLAZER 4X4 LIFTED
77 CELICA CUSTOM
75 V8 MONZA SUPERCHARGED
79 COURIER VERT. SLAMMED
75 VEGA V6 5 SPD
70 CHEV C10 P/U
68 MUSTANG FB CONVERSION
 Post Reply Post Reply