The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classified Section > eBay & Craigslist Listings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another "Flip" 1975 Gran Torino

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gpd294 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another "Flip" 1975 Gran Torino
    Posted: 22-March-2018 at 1:52AM

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1975-Ford-Torino/253508369908?hash=item3b0646bdf4:g:5DcAAOSwXaxasbzh&vxp=mtr     

The car seems very nice other than the paint job. There is over spray EVERYWHERE! I wish if guys/gals are gonna go through the trouble of having the car painted (even if for just a flip) at least take a little pride and remove the easy stuff and carefully mask what you can't remove. Unhappy   
Carlos....1975 Gran Torino Squire Station Wagon restored to look like a 1973 Torino Station

Wagon my Dad bought new from McAnary Ford on June 6, 1973 in Gary,Indiana
TorinoTime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinoTime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-March-2018 at 3:01PM
That is crazy overspray for sure. I see in the background a blue 72 that he will flip next. How many Torinos has this guy sold? He keeps finding all the old guys selling/estate sales and snags them cheap. Does a quick paint job and some updates and makes a good profit. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic