The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1968-1969 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

69 convertible torino weatherstripping

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebraskatorino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 69 convertible torino weatherstripping
    Posted: 09-August-2016 at 10:27AM
just bought the car....when all 4 windows are rolled up....there are significant gaps between the front and back windows...as well as may be some gaps on the top.  i know there are window felt kits...for example on dearborn classics....but not sure what all kits/parts i actually need. help! :)  thx
Regul8r 2 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regul8r 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-October-2016 at 7:08PM
profile approved
Carl, Member/Admin since 07. Still the same admin/moderator REGUL8R just needed a 2nd account for more picture space.
Owner- www.CaNDeCustoms.com
jedclampit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jedclampit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-October-2016 at 3:45AM
Between the front windows there is a weatherstrip that attaches to the front window with a stainless channel that slides onto the rear edge of the front door glass, the rubber is available repro, not the stainless steel moulding is not..that I know of.
 Post Reply Post Reply