The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1972-1976 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

74 mercury gran marquis doner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pintaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 74 mercury gran marquis doner
    Posted: 07-March-2017 at 6:55PM
I am new to the site. I have always loved torinos. Drove a 72 all through high school. I traded for a 73 gts with a 72 clip a couple years ago and it needs a lot of attention. That being said I picked up a one owner 74 gran marquis the other day. It's very clean other than the dash fire. That's why the older man sold it to me for $400. It's a low mile 460 car. Can anyone tell me what all will enterchange with the Torino. Such as suspension, radiator. I will of coarse be putting the 460 in with a polished 2x4 tunnel ram. I found a flat hood off a 4 door to go with it. It's not going to be a race car, just a weekend cruiser. Thanks for any help or advise you can give. By the way I go by Pintaro because of the ten Pintos in my yard. Lol

Edited by Pintaro - 07-March-2017 at 6:57PM
Pintaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pintaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-March-2017 at 1:19PM
I also have a 72 ranchero with everything it had on it from the factory. 351 auto. Well every thing except the door handles. I bought another set of doors because I like the originals.
Pintaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pintaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-March-2017 at 4:28PM
So did I stump you guys or what?
 Post Reply Post Reply