The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1972-1976 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fuel system for Holley Sniper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geno8769 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fuel system for Holley Sniper
    Posted: 12-October-2017 at 8:21AM
Please take a look at the newest video in my EFI Saga..

Thanks,

1973 GTS "Q" Motor
2019 F250 CC 6.7 4x4 STX

https://www.youtube.com/user/geno8769
GranTorinoMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GranTorinoMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-October-2017 at 6:39PM
It brings back memories watching your install, Holley sure makes it easy. I had to learn the nuts and bolts of EFI back in the 90's. I had to research and buy each part, front to back and figure out on my own how to install everything with no prior experience. When I thought I had it all installed and the Haltech brain programmed, I broke in a new engine and cam with it. I cooked my headers to red hot with the wrong distributor curve setting and burnt most of my ceramic coating. Somehow my engine survived and is still running strong today. Watch out for those fuel leaks, that was the hardest thing to stay ahead of, especially after a few weeks, keep checking all your fuel hose connections outside preferably.

Post Reply Post Reply