FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Comp Susp rear upper control arm bushings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
californiajohnny View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiajohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Comp Susp rear upper control arm bushings
    Posted: 05-June-2018 at 1:39PM
agreed!
JOHN
74 GRAN TORINO S&H CLONE
74 VETTE CUSTOM
90 S10 BLAZER 4X4 LIFTED
77 CELICA CUSTOM
75 V8 MONZA SUPERCHARGED
79 COURIER VERT. SLAMMED
75 VEGA V6 5 SPD
70 CHEV C10 P/U
68 MUSTANG FB CONVERSION
72FordGTS View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
GTS.org Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72FordGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-June-2018 at 12:56PM
Thanks for sharing this.  It would be nice if Energy would make the competition suspension bushings and if we can get more people sending them this information, maybe they will. 

Vince

1972 Ford GTS Sportsroof - Survivor, One Family car

GTS.org Admin
1973gts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1973gts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-June-2018 at 12:11PM
I was on Energy Suspensions site today getting ready to order some parts.  After entering my vehicle info the page came up with all the parts available.  At the bottom of the page  was a section "Didn't find your parts?".  I filled out the form and listed the rear upper control arm bushings for the 72-73 competition suspension and sent it in.  The response I got back in part stated

"P.S. We send this information to the factory to help motivate them to develop these products. That being said, if you have friends or family that also need this part made or another one that is not listed, please have them fill out the same form. With enough input from our customers the factory can make a better decision on what products to create next. "

If there are others out there who would like to let Energy Suspension know they would be interested in these bushings it may be worth a couple of minutes to send the form in.  Thanks  -  Dave

Dave - 1973 GTS N code
 Post Reply Post Reply