Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > The Welcome Mat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Member from Florida.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
GTS.org Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72FordGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-June-2019 at 12:11PM
Originally posted by Steve M. Steve M. wrote:

Here it is. Moog CC 803 station wagon springs in the rear with two isorators.  CVPI up front. I didn't cut the coils. The shocks are KYB Excel G heavy duty. I got the stance by using. P215/65R 15s up front and P275/60R 15s in the rear.. The mags are ET lV with us Mag center caps. I took one off to see who actually made them. 

Thanks, I added it to the thread.  You can see it here if you are interested:

Scroll to the end of the first post.
Vince

1972 Ford GTS Sportsroof - Survivor, One Family car

GTS.org Admin
7T9_Tbird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7T9_Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-June-2019 at 12:26PM
Very nice ride!  You going to Daytona in November?
John
79 Thunderbird Heritage
79 Thunderbird Town Landau
02 Ram 1500 Sport Quad Cab
Steve M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-June-2019 at 12:54PM
Dayton in November? Is that the Turkey Run?
Steve M.
Steve M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-June-2019 at 1:00PM
WOW...the information on that thread is great.
Steve M.
Steve M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-June-2019 at 1:02PM
Steve M.
Steve M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-June-2019 at 1:07PM
Steve M.
Steve M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-June-2019 at 1:09PM
Steve M.
Steve M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-June-2019 at 1:11PM
Steve M.
Steve M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-June-2019 at 1:13PM
Steve M.
Steve M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-June-2019 at 1:15PM
Steve M.
Steve M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-June-2019 at 1:17PM
Steve M.
Steve M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-June-2019 at 1:25PM
  Busy day today. My day off so I decided to do a little preventive maintenance. What started out as a simple drum brake check turned into a whole day of doing stuff. Front pad slap, rear brake shoes and ebrake cable replaced. Cleaned and blacked out the wheel wells. Painted the kidney cuts on the mags red to match the car. Modified the rear wheel lip mouldings to fit. Then put it all back together. Relax with a cold beer. Now that was a good day.
Steve M.
californiajohnny View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiajohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-June-2019 at 1:52PM
Clap
JOHN
74 GRAN TORINO S&H CLONE
74 VETTE CUSTOM
90 S10 BLAZER 4X4 LIFTED
77 CELICA CUSTOM
75 V8 MONZA SUPERCHARGED
79 COURIER VERT. SLAMMED
75 VEGA V6 5 SPD
70 CHEV C10 P/U
68 MUSTANG FB CONVERSION
7T9_Tbird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7T9_Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-June-2019 at 3:20PM

Dayton in November? Is that the Turkey Run?

Yup. I managed to make the last couple years since I'm working in SoFlo right now.  If your looking for ANYTHING for ANYTHING, chances are you'll find it there, or find someone who has it.Big smile
John
79 Thunderbird Heritage
79 Thunderbird Town Landau
02 Ram 1500 Sport Quad Cab
Regul8r 2 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regul8r 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-June-2019 at 4:00PM
WELCOME to the FAMILY!
Carl, Member/Admin since 07. Still the same admin/moderator REGUL8R just needed a 2nd account for more picture space.
Owner- www.CaNDeCustoms.com
Steve M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-June-2019 at 1:07AM
Thats good to know. I'm planning on heading that way. I have a friend bringing his custom chevy pick up down from Maryland. 
Steve M.
Steve M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-June-2019 at 1:08AM
Thank you for the Welcome.
Steve M.
gpd294 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gpd294 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-June-2019 at 4:37AM

Busy day today. My day off so I decided to do a little preventive maintenance. What started out as a simple drum brake check turned into a whole day of doing stuff. Front pad slap, rear brake shoes and ebrake cable replaced. Cleaned and blacked out the wheel wells. Painted the kidney cuts on the mags red to match the car. Modified the rear wheel lip mouldings to fit. Then put it all back together. Relax with a cold beer. Now that was a good day.

Looks great...Ya could have stopped at Relax with a cold beer. Now that was a good day. Beer
Carlos....1975 Gran Torino Squire Station Wagon restored to look like a 1973 Torino Station

Wagon my Dad bought new from McAnary Ford on June 6, 1973 in Gary,Indiana
robertde France View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertde France Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-June-2019 at 8:26PM

welcome steve
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12