The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Photo Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I wonder if this one still survives.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Steve M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I wonder if this one still survives.
    Posted: 22-May-2020 at 11:43AM
This was a true Frankenstein. The interior came out of a Mercury Cougar XR-7 The seats were white and very comfortable. The rest of the interior was black.  
  The 351W was from 1974. It had a nice Crower Cam, head work and a 750 Holley duel feed double pumper. Pro Stock headers, Duel exhaust with Hush/Thrush 522 turbo mufflers. If you kept your foot out of it, It wasn't too bad on gas. 
 I sold it in Jacksonville Florida in the winter of 1987. The last time I saw it was in 1990. The owner was at a True Value store up on the north side of Jacksonville. I wonder if its alive and kickin'
Steve M.
Steve M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2020 at 11:24AM
Here is the back view. 
Steve M.
Steve M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2020 at 11:23AM
Here is a picture of my 1st Starsky and Hutch replica. I adapted a 1972 Gran Torino Sport hood. Nothing like it back in the day. This picture was taken in Hudson Massachusetts, June of 1981. 
Steve M.
 Post Reply Post Reply