FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Hoosier

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
californiajohnny View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiajohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Hoosier
    Posted: 22-February-2021 at 4:51PM
welcome! if it still shows in your name then it probably was never transferred to anyone or another state??? it may be sitting somewhere....?
JOHN
74 GRAN TORINO S&H CLONE
74 VETTE CUSTOM
90 S10 BLAZER 4X4 LIFTED
77 CELICA CUSTOM
75 V8 MONZA SUPERCHARGED
79 COURIER VERT. SLAMMED
75 VEGA V6 5 SPD
70 CHEV C10 P/U
68 MUSTANG FB CONVERSION
WeinG%1951 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeinG%1951 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-February-2021 at 2:12PM
Thanks the upgrade.  Keep you fingers crossed for my search
dan0R30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dan0R30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-February-2021 at 12:54PM
Welcome! Yes, I hope you are able to track it down!
Dan

1970 Ford Torino hardtop - 351C 4V - FMX - 9" 3.89 TrueTrac
72FordGTS View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
GTS.org Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72FordGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-February-2021 at 12:23PM
Welcome aboard!  I upgraded you to a full member so you have full forum privilege's.  Good luck with the search for your car.  
Vince

1972 Ford GTS Sportsroof - Survivor, One Family car

GTS.org Admin
WeinG%1951 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeinG%1951 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-February-2021 at 4:55AM
I'm Greg and another new Hoosier to the forum.  I had a '72 that I bought in Sept of '73.  I had to sell it in the spring of '77 to buy my wife's & my 1st home.  I thought I saw it at a car show in '93 or '94 in Rockville, IN.  I really wanted to see if I could get the car back so I started looing off & on around 2001.  I picked up the search in 2013.  IN BMV got rid of their old records of car VIN's before 2000.  I had very little to go by until I contacted Kevin Marti.  I knew the dealer where the car was 1st order so that Kevin could do a search and come up with the VIN.  I later requested from the IN BMV a title search & I was shocked when it came back with a copy of the title in my name with the VIN that I could confirm.  After a lot of further searches I have not found the car.  1972. red GTS with the sports roof.  I hope it is still in IN but not sure.  Any one know of a car like this please let me know.  Thanks. 
 Post Reply Post Reply