The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1972-1976 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Clutch Pedals and Assembly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plum crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clutch Pedals and Assembly
    Posted: 28-April-2004 at 8:47AM
Great to meet you folks.I am restoring my first car I purchased when I was 15 yrs old had now for 20 yrs. The car is a 72 Gran Torino Sport Fastback with a mild 460 and C6 trans. I am looking to convert the car to a manual transmision 4 speed toploader or T5 can anyone tell me what if any clutch pedals will interchange or where I can purchase a pedal assembly
Plum Crazy
351CID View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 351CID Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2004 at 5:37AM

The only pedals that fit are from a 72-73 Torino or Ranchero. They are extremely rare, so be prepared to spend some bucks.

I too have a 72, and so far $500.00 is about the best price I have seen.

73ranchero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 73ranchero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2004 at 8:47PM
check out Perogie Enterprises, they will have everything Including driveshaft.   http://www.perogie.com/
Torinogts73c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torinogts73c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2004 at 8:20AM
I have everything except the brake pedal brand new. Clutch linkage included. and it is for sale.  Bought it new years ago and never used it . Let me know if you are interested. 
Gary 73 Gran Torino Sport 351CJ,17 Mustang Ecoboost,15 Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD, Ford Ranger parts hauler

"Never complain Never explain" Henry Ford
plum crazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plum crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2004 at 10:40PM
Torinogts73c this is plum crazy very interested in pedals,but i am new to this whole web thing so how do i go about contacting you for getting them
Plum Crazy
 Post Reply Post Reply