The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1972-1976 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

rear window trim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluecollar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rear window trim
    Posted: 20-September-2010 at 6:14AM
Does anyone know where I can find the rear window exterior chrome trim ?? was missing when I got the car and cannot find anywhere that has them around here. Any thoughts / ideas welcome!!
Thanks
Matt  Beer
Git-R-Done
picon3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote picon3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-September-2010 at 6:36AM
I have a complete set for a fastback 72/73.  PM me for photos.  Paul~
1972 GTS 351CJ-4V black/black
bluecollar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluecollar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-September-2010 at 7:13AM
Damn...Thanks picon3 but I should have specified Embarrassedmy car is a 73 and has the formal roof I imagine they are different?
Git-R-Done
kversch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kversch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-September-2010 at 10:48AM
you just need the rear window trim??   I have a set off of the 73 4dr  that was parted out parted out. i will have to dig them out if you are interested let me know

-kevin- 
-kevin-
Brown 72 gran torino 351c 2v
Black 73 GTS FB 302
Red 73 GTS FB 351C C6 trans
73 GTS FB Parted
73 torino 4dr, 302, FMX parted
97 F250 crew cab 7.3 diesel

http://kverschtorino.blogspot.com/
bluecollar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluecollar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-September-2010 at 3:49AM
Yes just need the chrome trim for around the exterior of rear window....I am definatly interested Kevin....it would be sweet if you could find them I would take it for sure...let me know if you can find and how much for them would be fantastic!!!
Thumbs Up
Thanks Matt
Git-R-Done
Kit Sullivan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kit Sullivan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-October-2010 at 4:55AM
I also need a set of bright trim for the rear window of a 75 2-door, no vinyl roof.

Thanks 
"I'm too old to grow up now!"
Starsky and Hutch View Drop Down
Brand New Member
Brand New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starsky and Hutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-October-2010 at 2:21PM
We have a complete set of rear window exterior chrome trim off of a 1974 Ford Gran Torino, it is the same for a 1973.
$75 plus shipping

Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-October-2010 at 2:35PM
dude come on $75 for the rear window moldings? we are like a big family here and besides those moldings are not rare heck for that kinda cash I would sell mine off my 73 formal and buy another set off ebay.I see them all the time and no way are they worth that coin.Please do us a favor and bring your price to a decent level,we don't need to jack the market.Besides we try to be fair to fellow members.
Damo70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damo70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-April-2011 at 11:15PM
Hi there,
Just wondering whether you have this trim avaliable. I need the bottom pieces for 75 gran torino rear window trim. let me know if you have any trim still for sale.
Cheers
Damian
roccodif View Drop Down
Brand New Member
Brand New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roccodif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-December-2011 at 12:02PM
hi my name is rocco i need a set of rear window molding for a 1970-71 torino fastback if you have a set please send me contact info and price.thanks
rock
 Post Reply Post Reply