The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Photo Gallery
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Post photos of 72-73 Sportroof with aluminum slots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post photos of 72-73 Sportroof with aluminum slots

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post photos of 72-73 Sportroof with aluminum slots
    Posted: 14-November-2010 at 11:54AM
This thread is intended for me to get an idea what my 72 GTS will look like with deep dish slots on the back.Please post any 72-73 Sportroof with either 15x8 or 15x10 slots on rear,front can be either 15x7 or 15x8 which i'm not worried to much on front but prefer 15x10 rear photos bit side profile with 15x8's would atleast give me an idea of what the slots will look like on my car.Please no formal roof photos as I know what slots look like oh formals and already like the look.Photos can be from google or any image site or your own car if you have a GTS with slots.I would search the web myself but it's a pain with mobile phone.Thanks
mcford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-January-2011 at 12:42PM
mcford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-January-2011 at 12:46PM
and while not slots, these are 10" wheels...

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-January-2011 at 5:49PM
Thanks mcford that Red Sportroof gives me an idea of what slots look like on a Sportroof. I have always liked the look of slots on formal roofs but wasn't sure about wether I would like them on the Sportroof but after seeing that car I'm definately changing from the Cragar SS wheels that cam on the car to slots. The Cragars are 14's and want 15's anyway and have a set of deep dish slots with 3.5 backspace but have to narrow my rear axle to use them' which eventually I will do cause iKm doing the disc brake conversion as well with a Locker instead of the Traction Lock it has now.Really haven't decided on the gear but have plenty of time before I reach that point in the build. Thanks again for posting the photos
 Post Reply Post Reply