The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Photo Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Official Member Photo Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Official Member Photo Thread
    Posted: 16-February-2012 at 4:32AM
We Have Seen Your Cars, Now Let's see You

post photo's of yourself or with other members you have met so we can put a face to the name

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-February-2012 at 4:33AM
Brent(uante) and myself  (72 GTS 429)
kent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-February-2012 at 9:18AM
Me and the beast  LOL

ilyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-February-2012 at 12:18PM
Me and Henry Ford, told you I got relations LOL

Regul8r View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regul8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-February-2012 at 12:59PM
Dee and I at the GTS.ORG show in the spot where my car SHOULD be! lol

Edited by Regul8r - 16-February-2012 at 1:00PM
Carl Corey (Moderator/Event Coordinator) Contact ANYTIME!
1976 Ford Elite "Lola Mae"
97 Suzuki Intruder 1400
US Army Retired
73Torino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 73Torino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-February-2012 at 5:01PM

Not a great picture of me. I think this is one of me thinking "what the hell have I gotten myself into". Lol, it will be worth it in the end I guess.
1973 base model Torino
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-February-2012 at 5:21PM

Come to the Dark Side

Nub from Nub Grafix in NY who now paints for Paul Jr Designs 
left to right Brian,Nub,Me and Ryan

Kickin back watching Daytona 500 race on TV

Me in the Serenity Garden at my old place in Florida

Edited by 72 GTS 429 - 20-February-2012 at 2:10PM
73 Ranchero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 73 Ranchero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2012 at 4:56AM
Jeff, I know that place!!!  I should it's where I work.
 This is a picture of me hard at work.
Bob
73 Ranchero

73 Ranchero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 73 Ranchero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2012 at 5:25AM
Originally posted by 72 GTS 429 72 GTS 429 wrote:

you work at Stonehill College?
That is a really nice campus, they have great buffet style cafeteria

Yes, We had talked before about you going to Bear Air a few years ago.  The Campus is really nice, we work hard at keeping it looking good.  The students(parents) pay big bucks to go here, so it is important to us to make sure it always looks good.

Bob
Bob
73 Ranchero

foote500 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foote500 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2012 at 5:39AM
Looks like a Black Sabbath album cover. :)
Zebra 3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zebra 3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-February-2012 at 4:38PM

My lovely wife Amy and myself.......She is the Secretary of our local Ford car club...I am so proud of her.
"I deeply admire the men who founded this country, and I think we ought to know more about them and how they lived and the force and courage they had.
Henry Ford. 1926
Brian Conn
'76 Torino
kenneth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-February-2012 at 9:24PM

Me in my favorite environment 
1973 Q code sports roof
kenneth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-February-2012 at 9:27PM

And again
1973 Q code sports roof
kenneth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-February-2012 at 9:30PM

Okie dokie 
1973 Q code sports roof
Dan the ranchero man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan the ranchero man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-February-2012 at 2:33AM
Dan the ranchero man at the forge show.

antlerfiend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antlerfiend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-February-2012 at 7:23AM
This was me at the show. The next is what I found this weekend and the last is me at my best. I hope they don't offend anyone.
Alex
72 GTS (Morgan's Baby)
68 CJ Drag Car Clone
65 Mustang (first car)
77 LTD II (Drag Car)
78 Mustang II V6 4 speed
kenneth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-February-2012 at 7:35AM

Nice Alex. We get that messy cleaning out fish too

1973 Q code sports roof
72GTS351CJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72GTS351CJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-February-2012 at 1:13PM
Here is a pic of me at the throne.
72GTS Clint Eastwood Special                                     
72GTS351CJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72GTS351CJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-February-2012 at 1:18PM
Me at work. We run heavy equipment in NYC,from excavators to tower cranes. Im in the blue shirt on the right
72GTS Clint Eastwood Special                                     
unlovedford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unlovedford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-February-2012 at 1:20PM
Alex, that was funny as hell. The background, blood and that look say Deliverence. Mmm, hmmm.
Joe
1972 Mom's Squire Wagon
1972 Torino Wagon
1976 Torino       
1968 Cougar XR7-First batch
1972 Torino 460
1989 BroncoII/Jeeps/Titanimous
Popeye and Brutus (Rams)
72 Torino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72 Torino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-February-2012 at 2:37AM

Me. hehe

Edited by 72 Torino - 20-February-2012 at 3:02AM
Kim
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-February-2012 at 2:51AM

OK  went a made a thread for your  "What I do for a living" and moved the posts over there
feel free to add more to that thread
 but lets keep this one of just photos of you or members you might have met

purpose being if we get to know what you look like then when we are at a show we will know
to say"hey, I know that face looks like one of the members from gts.org,think i'll go say hi"
or something like that

Edited by 72 GTS 429 - 20-February-2012 at 2:06PM
SininenIII View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SininenIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-February-2012 at 2:43AM

Aatu
73 Gran Torino Sport

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-February-2012 at 5:02AM
Originally posted by antlerfiend antlerfiend wrote:

This was me at the show. 

you know what is funny if you have ever talked to Alex on the phone, you don't get the impression he is this tall and stocky dude.Not sure if his voice sounds different in person but just thought a dude this big would have a deeper voice,
 No offense Alex,just sometimes when you hear someones voice it gives a certain visual and when you actually see them they are not what you thought they would look
Regul8r View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regul8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-February-2012 at 5:15AM
Hey Buddy!

luv ya Alex! Buddy!

Carl Corey (Moderator/Event Coordinator) Contact ANYTIME!
1976 Ford Elite "Lola Mae"
97 Suzuki Intruder 1400
US Army Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antlerfiend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-February-2012 at 9:31AM

No offense taken. When you see me in june I will be just as tall but a leaner version of the guy you see in the pic. I am down 37 pounds from then with another 33 to go. I can't wait to get together with everyone again. Oh, love ya too Buddy.

Alex
72 GTS (Morgan's Baby)
68 CJ Drag Car Clone
65 Mustang (first car)
77 LTD II (Drag Car)
78 Mustang II V6 4 speed
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-February-2012 at 9:47AM
well unfortunately the only thing I will see is more photo's when they get posted as I won't be at Bristol.your still a tall dude even with loosing weight and didn't picture you like that in my mind when talking to you.You have that Southern hick sorta of draw and kinda imagined a shorter lanky type
guy but maybe that is stereo typing,LOL
I didn't picture Carl either from talking to him.It's just funny how your mind paints a mental picture of a person when you have only heard their voice and when you see what they look like it's different then you imagined

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antlerfiend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-February-2012 at 9:59AM
The one who was the most different was Joe. I had him pictured totally different. Why don't you try and hook up with Kevin somewhere and split gas cost to get to Bristol?
Alex
72 GTS (Morgan's Baby)
68 CJ Drag Car Clone
65 Mustang (first car)
77 LTD II (Drag Car)
78 Mustang II V6 4 speed
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-February-2012 at 10:07AM
not sure I can take time off if I find a job here in NJ as Bristol starts on a Friday and ends Saturday
so would have to leave on Thursday the latest.I'm gonna go to Carlisle as it's  3.5 hours from where i'm living now Bristol is 10 hrs but mainly cause it falls on a Friday I won't be able to take time off.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antlerfiend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-February-2012 at 10:15AM
True that. I just wish you could make it buddy.
Alex
72 GTS (Morgan's Baby)
68 CJ Drag Car Clone
65 Mustang (first car)
77 LTD II (Drag Car)
78 Mustang II V6 4 speed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>