The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > Starsky & Hutch
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

calling all S&H owners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: calling all S&H owners
    Posted: 26-May-2012 at 12:28PM
 Hi to all the S&H car owners'
whether your car is LE or a replica  I'm trying to get a gathering of the S&H cars to show up at Carlisle 2013 for the 3rd Annual GTS.Org show 
please put the word out to other S&H owners that you know that may not be members here
trying to get the largest gathering of Gran Torino's,Montego,Cougar,LTD II,ThunderBird,Ranchero and other cars this forum supports and it would be great to have a large showing of the S&H cars
I'm starting the planning early as it will give plenty of time for people to save and set the time aside for the show.
I'm looking to get billing on the Carlisle Events page on next years show for the GTS.Org gathering
so this will be a show that you might not want to miss, check out the 2013 show thread  as  ay and all updates will be posted there for the show.
thanks and hope some of you will come
iangj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iangj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2012 at 2:14AM
I will try to get some of the Montego GT owner's to go so I'll copy this post over on our Registry forum.
Finger's crossed that my car will be ready by then.
Ian Glyn-Jones
Fonthill, Ontario, Canada
Wish I had My Baby Back

Montego GT Registry
Forum; http://mmgt.forumchitchat.com/
1zebra3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1zebra3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-June-2012 at 4:35PM
I will be there come hell or highwater. Doubt my S&H will be done.
1zebra3                      76 S&H Torino
70 mustang MACH 1
73 MACH 1
79 F-350 (SOLD)DAMN
89 STANG LX COUPE
04 F-150
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-June-2012 at 6:51PM
still will e a good time and lots of kewl cars and ofcoarse other S&H cars for you to drool over,LOL
75GranMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75GranMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-June-2012 at 2:40PM
I hope that I'll be there next year,my car is very close to being completed now.
The only thing that would stop me would be making hay on the farm.I'd like to meet all you guys from the forum and doing it at Carlisle would be totally awesomeThumbs Up
John 75Gran Torino 4spd
Tighten it down until it snaps and then back it off a half turn!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-June-2012 at 3:22PM
John hay can wait for one stinking weekend your going if i got to drag your ass there,LOL

besides you have to bring your car so my hood that i'm building for you with the 72 sport scoop is there for everyone to check out my handy work

Edited by 72 GTS 429 - 12-June-2012 at 3:25PM
 Post Reply Post Reply