The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1972-1976 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Front Driver Side chrome wheel lip moulding.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74GranTorino4dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Front Driver Side chrome wheel lip moulding.
    Posted: 14-June-2019 at 5:19AM
Hey guys this is my second time on the forum first time i had alternator issues and everyones tips and pointers were much appreciated and after a week on the side of the road in west virginia the car fired up and runs like a champ. This brings me to this morning at 7am. I walk outside and to my astonishment someone had hit amd run the torino. Im thankful it didnt cause any body damage per se the fender is still straight as an arrow but they managed to hit my car so slightly that they ripped the arch trim right off. Im talking not salvagable mangled. The clipped my bumoer too on the way out but we all know that bumpers about an inch thick so with some goo gone or something ill get the paint off. The cars a beast and in wonderful shape. I try to keep it all pristine and this morning blew my mind. If anyone out there has that trim piece itd be a huge help to me. And if anyone knows where to find one or buy one i could use any pointers out there. I live in the shenandoah valley in Virginia thanks again guys.

Dave
74GranTorino4dr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74GranTorino4dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-June-2019 at 5:23AM
thumper321967 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thumper321967 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-September-2019 at 6:24AM
I have 75 ford elite body rim quarter roof trim and wheel arches..they are the thick ones not thin ones
 Post Reply Post Reply