The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > Four Doors and Wagons
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Online Parts?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wmcksmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online Parts?
    Posted: 21-January-2014 at 2:57PM
Have any of my fellow 4 door sedan Torino fans found a descent place to get parts from online? The only things that I'm lacking are some interior plastic trim. Can't find anything in the junk yards. I'm looking for the sail panels (i think that this is what the plastic pieces are called that are just above the package tray going to the roof) also needing the two plastic pieces that go in between the front and rear doors where the carpet meets the middle post/pillar. I won't even ask about the rear door weatherstripping... I'm trying to avoid making something. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
71 Torino 500 4 door
torino75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote torino75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-January-2014 at 3:22PM
Hi,
Unfortunately, you won't find repop 4 doors parts: no one makes them as far as i know.
You are gonna have to find good used parts. Good luck on the weatherstrips, because used ones will most likely be as bad as yours. You can get lucky and find a nos set though. Maybe someone on the board can help for some parts.

Hope this helps.
Syl
 Post Reply Post Reply