The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > General Automotive Technical Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

rear defrost info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regul8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rear defrost info
    Posted: 18-March-2015 at 1:50PM
Just sharing a link I have that could help some of you...

Carl Corey (Moderator/Event Coordinator) Contact ANYTIME!
1976 Ford Elite "Lola Mae"
97 Suzuki Intruder 1400
US Army Retired
GranTorinoSport View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin of "The Org"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GranTorinoSport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2015 at 4:08AM
I was thinking of using the same company for rear defrost.

The grid is not thick, controls seem acceptable, and I was going to do a little more research to see if our factory momentary switch would suffice for the on/off on this unit.
Scott Eklund

Webmaster
GranTorinslo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GranTorinslo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-June-2015 at 5:05PM
Looks pretty interesting, anyone on here have a personal experience with these kits?

I've read on doing the factory window swap, would this be easier/cheaper than sourcing a factory window and switch? I'm sure the parts aren't that difficult to find but shipping a rear window (ouch)

I'd be willing to guinea pig but I have so many projects already, a luxury like this would be left alone for a long time.

Unrelated but I love how my last post was "yeah I'm gonna be around a lot more often" then life happened as usual and I disappeared. Been lurking when I needed something but not talkative. Still the best resource on the web for knowledge on these cars.
 Post Reply Post Reply