The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1970-1971 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

please help....weather stripping

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brand New Member
Brand New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smith70torino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: please help....weather stripping
    Posted: 17-June-2015 at 4:04PM
I have a 1970 GT convertible and need to replace the weather stripping. I can't find a company that carries the roof rails weather stripping. I think this is what it's called. It's the piece that goes on the convertible and seals the windows when the top is up. I have tried everybody out there that I can google. Was told the 68/69 torino could work with a small modification. Any suggestions?
Torino2nd70 View Drop Down
Brand New Member
Brand New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torino2nd70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2015 at 4:48AM
I am looking for same roof rail - pillar weatherstrip for my 70 GT convertible. Appears this is part of the Convertible top weatherstrip kit, so may not be able to find just this piece for both pillars. Look for part number "02626" - I don't have the total part number, but google just the quoted part to see if anyone has just pillar weatherstrips for sale. If you find them, please post and/or let me know - I will do the same. Thanks, and good luck.
MySecond70
HiTorino73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HiTorino73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-April-2017 at 12:40AM
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others

1973 Gran Torino Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply