The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > The Welcome Mat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

French TV in LA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brand New Member
Brand New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: French TV in LA
    Posted: 25-August-2015 at 9:59AM
Hi all!

My name is Jeremy and even if I've alway had vintage Fords I never had a Gran Torino, but they do are on my radar ;)

Also, I am french, living in LA and loving it, I sometimes work for a french car TV channel called AB Moteur www.abmoteurs.fr
And I am at the moment producing and getting ready to direct a TV series about TV and Movie cars.

So of course one of the episodes will be focusing on Starsky and Hutch!

For this episode we are of course looking for people crazy about THAT Gran Torino, even maybe someone owning not just a replica but one of the original cars from the show!

But we are also looking for Gran Torino fans willing to share their passion with us, especially fans of the 73ish models.

And if on top of that we could have access to one of the Nascar survivor from back then that would be awesome!

We will be shooting this show around Los Angeles starting mid september so if any of you wuld or could help even a bit that would be awesome!

Thanks.

Best.
 Post Reply Post Reply