The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > The Welcome Mat
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 72 Montego weatherstripping and window fuzzies hel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

72 Montego weatherstripping and window fuzzies hel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKClark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 72 Montego weatherstripping and window fuzzies hel
    Posted: 01-August-2016 at 3:12PM
I have a 1972 Mercury Montego brougham and I am needing window fuzzies and window weatherstripping and back glass weather stripping and a new trunk weather stripping to finish my project. I used to get parts from Dearborn classics before they were bought out and the gentleman could tell me what crossed over with the torino and what year of Torino. If anyone can help me to know what year my car will cross over with the torino where I can get the weather stripping I greatly appreciate it.
Torinogts73c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torinogts73c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-August-2016 at 5:25AM
Is your Montego a 2dr or a 4dr also is it a Sportsroof or Formal roof if a 2dr? I have a Mercury parts catalog to help you out! Gaskets should be the same.
Gary 73 Gran Torino Sport 351CJ,17 Mustang Ecoboost,15 Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD, Ford Ranger parts hauler

"Never complain Never explain" Henry Ford
RKClark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKClark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-August-2016 at 10:08AM
Mine is a 2dr formal roof
 Post Reply Post Reply