The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Powertrain Specific Forum > 335 Series Engine Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Track Boss now taking orders...Introductory rate.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Track Boss now taking orders...Introductory rate.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rockatansky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Track Boss now taking orders...Introductory rate.
    Posted: 22-March-2017 at 12:33PM

http://351c.net/board/index.php?/topic/4562-track-boss-now-taking-ordersintroductory-rate/

* no connection with grantorinosport.org

We are offering an introductory rate on blocks, normal price for CGI is $3750, and aluminum is $6250

We will sell the first 50 CGI block for $3500, and first 50 aluminum for $5800

We can supply a bare bloc, short block, long block or a turn key dyno'd engine.

Bare blocks will come completely machined, just require cylinder bores finished, washed and assemble. We will provide cam bearings, plugs & ARP main bolts.

It is still looking like a few months, but we need to get the ball rolling to know how many casting to order.

$1000 deposit for the CGI block, $2000 for the aluminum block

Please email me at:  fordmachinist@gmail.com and I will send you a link where you can make a credit card payment.

72 GT Ute

72FordGTS View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
GTS.org Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72FordGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-March-2017 at 12:35PM

Nice products, but way out of my price range.  I think that CGI block would be awesome.  This is what Ford uses on their 2.7 Ecoboost enginee.

I just checked it out on facebook and seems he's already got quite a few deposits, from the US, Canada and Australia.   
Vince

1972 Ford GTS Sportsroof - Survivor, One Family car

GTS.org Admin
67gt5003119 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67gt5003119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-March-2017 at 1:20PM
Well, like a starving man needing a steak, I just pulled the trigger on one of his alloy clevelands!! I have been waiting for this to come available for many years and now i am going to have one to build
This will be going into my long time owned high school ride, 1970 mach 1. Really looking forward to finally getting around to finishing this 26 year project!
I will post some pics up once it arrives!
Because this engine build is going to be pricey, I may have to consider selling one of my other projects, my 69gt350 or my 72 GTS not sure yet but the shelby would be more of a keeper than the torino.
Time will tell....
72FordGTS View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
GTS.org Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72FordGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-March-2017 at 2:47PM
Originally posted by 67gt5003119 67gt5003119 wrote:

Well, like a starving man needing a steak, I just pulled the trigger on one of his alloy clevelands!! I have been waiting for this to come available for many years and now i am going to have one to build
This will be going into my long time owned high school ride, 1970 mach 1. Really looking forward to finally getting around to finishing this 26 year project!
I will post some pics up once it arrives!
Because this engine build is going to be pricey, I may have to consider selling one of my other projects, my 69gt350 or my 72 GTS not sure yet but the shelby would be more of a keeper than the torino.
Time will tell....

Sweet!!  You definitely have to keep us updated on the build and post lots of pics.  Sounds like it's going to be one nice build.
Vince

1972 Ford GTS Sportsroof - Survivor, One Family car

GTS.org Admin
 Post Reply Post Reply