The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1972-1976 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need printed circuit diagram or pic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70 Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need printed circuit diagram or pic
    Posted: 06-May-2017 at 5:34AM
The printed circuit on my 72 gauge cluster with tach is damaged where it goes to the voltage regulator. I can see 5 wires (not sure what to call them)going toward the breaker but there is a section missing and I can't tell where they all go. Tried looking at pics on the forum but can't quite see that area. Does anyone have a diagram or pic of their printed circuit?
Thanks
californiajohnny View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiajohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2017 at 6:13AM
i'm assuming you already looked through the cluster thread on here? when i converted my dash to sport i traced down each circuit and checked against my wiring Confused
 but IIRC the regulator thing is for the fuel gauge and possibly the temp and oil, the side of each of those gauges that goes to the regulator will be the positive side of each gauge... the negative side of each gauge will go individually to each appropriate sending unit
JOHN
74 GRAN TORINO S&H CLONE
74 VETTE CUSTOM
90 S10 BLAZER 4X4 LIFTED
77 CELICA CUSTOM
75 V8 MONZA SUPERCHARGED
79 COURIER VERT. SLAMMED
75 VEGA V6 5 SPD
70 CHEV C10 P/U
68 MUSTANG FB CONVERSION
70 Boss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70 Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2017 at 6:44AM
Yes, i looked at that but couldn't figure this part out. I can probably figure it out with trial and error but thought maybe there was a diagram that would make it easier

Edited by 70 Boss - 06-May-2017 at 6:45AM
70 Boss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70 Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2017 at 6:57AM
Nevermind, I think I got it
Danno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2017 at 6:45AM
I have wiring diagram. Let me know if you still need help.
Danno
thumper321967 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thumper321967 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-September-2017 at 2:46AM
I recently bought colored laminated full car diagram off website. It was mailed in a week. photo copy of original factory colored wires. I will send you address later today as im walking out the door for appointment.
thumper321967 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thumper321967 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-September-2017 at 6:53AM
it was classiccarwiring.com...hope this helps
 Post Reply Post Reply