The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1977-1979 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted 1979 LTD II S

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted 1979 LTD II S
    Posted: 28-August-2008 at 4:21AM
This is my first car and I am looking for one any condition. Mine was baby blue and dark blue. My wife and I started dating in this car. Any leads let me know.

Thanks in advance
starsky76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starsky76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-September-2008 at 5:34PM
Actually seen one of those the other day,was parked in front of a house out in the sticks.Looked in good shape to.Don't know if its for sale or not.
FORDMUSCLE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FORDMUSCLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-September-2008 at 8:56AM
I have one for sale in the classified section $700 Go to this web address for pictures and info. http://community.webtv.net/fordmuscle/LTD2
Eliteman76 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eliteman76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-September-2008 at 2:53PM
cmoore, that one EJ has looks like a pretty decent car, I know I would of probably boughten the thing by now if I was not so far away...
Andrew:GTS.ORG admin, '72 Q code 5 speed Restomod
Pondering: #99Problems

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FORDMUSCLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-September-2008 at 11:41PM
Thanx Andy, I think if we lived in the same state, we'd be selling each other alot of stuff...... Anyway, the LTD is a nice project car for $700, but it does need work. Also cmoore, I've got a 78 baby blue Cougar that probably looks alot more like your old LTD, go to this web address. http://community.webtv.net/mercurymuscle/BOOBOO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FORDMUSCLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-September-2008 at 12:50AM
Hey cmoore, if you like my baby blue Cougar, I'd even sell it to ya with the hood and front header panel off my LTD II, [which are the only parts that are differant] then you'd have your old car back. If interested, e-mail me direct at FordMuscle@webtv.net and we'll talk price. Also my home page is www.mercurymuscle.net [thanx, E.J.]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FORDMUSCLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-September-2008 at 1:01AM
Cmoore, I've thought of some more things too..... I could put the dark blue seats out of the LTD into the Cougar, and I have a new set of raised white letter tires, and if you wanted, I could paint the LTD hood and front header panel before I put them on. Lot's of options here.......EJ
 Post Reply Post Reply