The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Tools & Shop Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Test equipment. What do you have?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsofstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Test equipment. What do you have?
    Posted: 28-June-2019 at 2:48PM
I picked one of these up today. Price was right. $0

It will come in handy on the old cars where IDB2 is not an option. 😉What do you have for testing or shop decoration? I could have gotten a massive Sun machine with the swing arm but didn't have the space and at the time, hadn't gotten back into the hobby.
72FordGTS View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
GTS.org Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72FordGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-June-2019 at 1:46AM
I don't have any old tune-up stuff like your Sun equipment.  That is a very cool find.  I'd love to have some of that for my shop.  I have some specialized automotive equipment, but nothing old and vintage like that.
Vince

1972 Ford GTS Sportsroof - Survivor, One Family car

GTS.org Admin
handsofstone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsofstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-June-2019 at 4:17AM
Circa 1952. Was used up until the owner passed. My cousin will buy the roll aways and any tools, extra parts for the garage he is going to store it in.

I have a feeling I will be doing most of the work on it and am not bringing my tools back and forth.

Edited by handsofstone - 29-June-2019 at 5:35AM
handsofstone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsofstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-July-2019 at 3:20PM
I give up on the pics. Can't rotate them. Picked up the sun equipment. Not bad for its age I guess.
 Post Reply Post Reply