The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classified Section > Cars for Sale/Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WANTED: 1970 or 1971 Torino or Cyclone 351C-4V

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinoTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WANTED: 1970 or 1971 Torino or Cyclone 351C-4V
    Posted: 10-August-2019 at 12:45PM
Hi guys!
  I thought I'd try a "Wanted" post to find a car. I've enjoyed classic and vintage FoMoCo products from all of the divisions for the past 35-plus years, but when I moved to Phoenix, I sold the '63 Galaxie 500XL convertible I had. 
  I really miss not having a collector car to tinker with and to drive to shows or just for fun. My first restoration many years ago was a 1971 Torino with an "M" code 351C-4V. I've had several other 351C cars, and I love 'em!
  I'd like to find a 1970 or 1971 Torino or Cyclone with the "M" engine, 4-speed would be awesome, but an auto trans is great, too. Other options like power disc brakes, power steering, and A/C are mandatory (I live in Arizona!) and extras like console, power windows, rim blow steering wheel, AM-FM, Magnums, or model-specific options like factory tachometer, ram air, or ralley wheels would be icing on the cake. 
  I'd prefer a car with NOM drivetrain and mostly stock (correct components like carburetor, distributor, radiator, etc.), but headers or an aluminum radiator wouldn't be a deal breaker. 
  I'm very flexible as to color choices, both inside and out, and a car that really only requires a little work, or none at all, to be a good runner, drives well, and looks beautiful.
  Do you have a car like this that you'd like to sell or maybe you know someone who does? I'd appreciate hearing from you.
  Please send a PM and some photos and a brief description along with your phone number on the first correspondence. Thanks for any help you can provide. 
  I'm looking forward to seeing what cars are available and to finally getting another muscle Ford or Merc back in my garage.
Fords Forever,
Tom
Roundboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roundboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-January-2020 at 5:20AM
Are you still looking?  I've had one for sale for a bit.  Looking for a commuter car.  I've owned so many Fords over the years.  My wife thinks I'm crazy buying them driving for about a year or 2 and then selling them again.

I'll post it up on this forum as well.  Let me know if interested.
Rancheroorob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rancheroorob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-April-2023 at 8:18AM
Hello I have a 1971
Torino GT for Sale I can send pics if interested
Rebuilt motor ,tan, rear differential
Original bucket seats wit console motor 0 miles still nes broken on.only missing back window and armrests
Robert Powers
 Post Reply Post Reply