The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classified Section > Parts for Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 70-71 Torino Parts FOR SALE or TRADE 606-541-0193
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

70-71 Torino Parts FOR SALE or TRADE 606-541-0193

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote torinocobra429scj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 70-71 Torino Parts FOR SALE or TRADE 606-541-0193
    Posted: 04-April-2020 at 2:01PM
Hello all, my name is Troy Leming and I specialize in 70 Fairlane, 70 1/2 Falcon, and 70-71 Torino, Ranchero, and Wagon parts! I've been dealing in these cars since 1988 and have had over 80 of the 70-71 models in various stages...I'm on Facebook as Troy Leming and Troy Leming Torino Parts!

MY OWN PERSONAL CARS as of 3/21/2020 (This list is subject to change daily!!!) I've had over 80 of the 70-71 Torinos now since I've just picked up 6 in the last 12 days!
(These cars ARE NOT for sale at this time):

*70 Drag Pack Torino Cobra J code (521 Stroker) - My Dad's old car!

*70 Fairlane 500 H code ("Numbers matching" 62,000 original mile KEEPER)

70 Torino GT Gold (I've promised the previous owner I would give him a chance to buy it back BEFORE I list it for sale once I get it back on the road!)

*71 Torino Cobra M code (Personal project car KEEPER!)

71 Torino Formal Roof Blue

FOR SALE or possibly open to TRADES!
1970 and 1971 model classics...
Keep in mind that just because you see a part in the ALBUM link provided below doesn't mean it's still on the car! I buy these cars to PART OUT so I usually take the high dollar stuff first to get my initial investment back right away...

The most recent pictures of each car are the last pictures in the album so it should be pretty easy to see what's left if you're looking for a specific part! Just be sure to look at ALL of the pictures in the album...AGAIN, look at the last pictures in the album to see what's left on each car! I will be posting more and more pictures in the next few weeks!

I don't quote my parts prices on Facebook for various reasons but will be more than happy to get you prices and detailed pictures if you send me a private message on Facebook or send me a text or call me at 606-541-0193!

Here are just a few of my cars FOR SALE or TRADE in no particular order: I have attached one picture of each car in this post when it looked it's best but if you click on each link they have tons of pics of each car in it's present state at the end of the album!

69 Formal roof Cobra R code (Clear title - will sell as a roller or running and driving with a 351-2V Cleveland and automatic)

70 Torino GT Green (Clear title - Will sell as a roller)

70 Torino GT Gray Primer (Clear title - 351-4V 4 speed)

70 Torino GT Gray Primer with hideaways (Clear title 302)

70 1/2 Falcon Gold (Will sell as a roller or part out)

70 1/2 Falcon White (Clear title- Will sell as a roller)

70 1/2 Falcon Red (Clear title - 302 4 speed)

70 1/2 Falcon Green (Clear title - 302 automatic)

70 Torino GT Convertible (Clear title - PARTING OUT)

71 Torino GT Grabber Green (Clear title - will sell as roller)

71 Torino 500 Blue (PARTING OUT)

71 Torino GT Blue (Clear title - Running and driving 351-2V automatic)

71 Torino GT Black (Clear title - Running and driving 351-4V 4 speed)

71 Torino GT Blue (Clear title - 302 automatic)

71 Thunderbird Suicide Doors! (Clear title 429 Thunder Jet C6 running and driving)

I am located in Mt Carmel KY (Fleming County)...If you come and see a car you're interested in and we can make a deal (CASH TALKS!) I can also deliver for up to 400 miles one way for a fee... 606-541-0193
Troy Leming 70-71 Torino Parts 606-541-0193
californiajohnny View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiajohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-April-2020 at 3:05PM
 Clap troy you made it!
JOHN
74 GRAN TORINO S&H CLONE
74 VETTE CUSTOM
90 S10 BLAZER 4X4 LIFTED
77 CELICA CUSTOM
75 V8 MONZA SUPERCHARGED
79 COURIER VERT. SLAMMED
75 VEGA V6 5 SPD
70 CHEV C10 P/U
68 MUSTANG FB CONVERSION
torinocobra429scj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote torinocobra429scj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-April-2020 at 3:14PM
Thanks!
Troy Leming 70-71 Torino Parts 606-541-0193
72FordGTS View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
GTS.org Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72FordGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-April-2020 at 1:26PM
Welcome Troy! I will make your post sticky since you have so many parts. I hope you stick around as from what John has said it sounds like you have a wealth of knowledge. 

Edited by 72FordGTS - 19-May-2020 at 1:12PM
Vince

1972 Ford GTS Sportsroof - Survivor, One Family car

GTS.org Admin
Hotrodhendrix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotrodhendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2020 at 3:25AM
PM sent thanks
piper62j View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piper62j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-July-2020 at 11:23AM
How about posting for those of us who do not use facebook.. You just might make a sale!!
californiajohnny View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiajohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-July-2020 at 3:57PM
i think it's best to just call him at that number
JOHN
74 GRAN TORINO S&H CLONE
74 VETTE CUSTOM
90 S10 BLAZER 4X4 LIFTED
77 CELICA CUSTOM
75 V8 MONZA SUPERCHARGED
79 COURIER VERT. SLAMMED
75 VEGA V6 5 SPD
70 CHEV C10 P/U
68 MUSTANG FB CONVERSION
n2fordwagons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n2fordwagons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-February-2021 at 1:03AM
Troy is very responsive to calls and text.  He's got way too much, to list individual parts.  Give him a call with your needs.  Most likely, he has it.
Jeff

71 Torino Brougham
72 Gran Torino Squire
72FordGTS View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
GTS.org Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72FordGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-September-2021 at 2:01AM
Here is some update information from Troy that he posted on Facebook:

I have so many people call or message me for parts that aren't even sure what kind of Torino they have...as crazy as it sounds, I have people all the time telling me about their Cobra or GT they need parts for when in actuality it's a formal roof car that someone put some Cobra stickers on or added a GT hood, grill, or taillight to 🙁

The VIN number tells you exactly what year it is, what assembly plant it was built at, what model it is, what engine it left the factory with, and what unit it was that rolled off the assembly line! NOTHING MORE - NOTHING LESS...The door tag is what has all the valuable information but it's a sticker that's usually not legible, has been painted over, or has had the driver door changed with another car! Lol 
There are basically 2 types of body styles for the 2 door 70-71 Torinos (everyone should know what a wagon, Ranchero, and Convertible is).

The fastback or Sportsroof cars are the Cobras, GTs, and code 34 Sportsroof which is a plain jane fastback...typically more valuable cars as they were advertised as the sporty or performance models! A lot of times the code 34 cars end up becoming GT or Cobra clones...
The formal roof cars would include the 70 Fairlanes, 70 Type N/Ws, 70 1/2 Falcons, and 71 Springtime Edition Halo Roofs...

These two types of body styles have different roofs which in turn causes a lot of the parts to be different like windshields, door glass, quarter window glass, rear glass, rear interior panels, sail panels, decklids, etc. If you interchange doors from the two bodystyles without changing the door glass, they won't seal to the weatherstripping!

The quarter panels are the same from the body line down but are completely different from the body line up!

The formal roof cars including the Rancheros and Torino GT Convertible cars DO NOT have an interior A pillar trim piece! It's body color and it's bare metal...

If you can think of any other differences between these two body styles, please comment and I'll edit this post to include them!

A Marti report is one of the most valuable pieces of documentation you can have for your car as it tells you exactly how your car left the factory and gives you some statistics about how many other cars were built with those same options... I've included a picture of my Drag Pack Cobra Marti report to show some people that YES, you could get an AUTOMATIC transmission in a Drag Pack car and they weren't always 4 speeds!!!

If you're looking for parts for a 70 Fairlane, 70 1/2 Falcon, or 70-71 Torino, Ranchero, or Wagon feel free to PRIVATE MESSAGE me on Facebook or call / text me at 606-541-0193...

I have tons of parts for sale and have had over 100 of these models since I got my first one in 1988. I don't deal in any model parts besides the 70-71 unless they're interchangeable...
I currently own (39) of the 70-71 models including parts cars and at least half of them are FOR SALE or TRADE...PM me or call for my vehicle inventory list!

Thanks for looking! I hope this information was found to be helpful to someone  🙂
Please share!

Troy Leming Torino Parts

Vince

1972 Ford GTS Sportsroof - Survivor, One Family car

GTS.org Admin
MrSmog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrSmog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-September-2021 at 5:33AM
caveat emptor
pmillican View Drop Down
Brand New Member
Brand New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmillican Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-February-2023 at 2:12AM
IN NEED OF PART! 

I have a 1970 Fairlane and I need help on where I can find parts. I am looking for window trim, and headlight bracket are the two main things but does anyone know of a good parts website? 
Preston M
a1handy View Drop Down
Brand New Member
Brand New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a1handy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-March-2023 at 12:11AM
Do you have quarter panels or know where I can get used panels or reasonably priced aftermarket panels.  Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply