The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Auto Body Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Body Shops St Paul/Minn area

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptac85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Body Shops St Paul/Minn area
    Posted: 25-June-2020 at 4:40AM

My 68 torino needs a makeover. In the 37 years I have owned it---I have caked 2 layers of paint on top of its original. The car has never rusted ---nor does it have rust issues to deal with. It does need some tweaking of body lines and gaps...but shouldnt be too difficult. Does anyone have recommendations for a shop in the minn/wisc area for me. I have tried the "try this guy" route in the past and have been burned. I am not looking for cheap...I am not looking to break the bank though either. I am looking for quality and a shop that are not filled with crooks. Any advice is appreciated. 
tp
californiajohnny View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiajohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-June-2020 at 4:52PM
i'd ask streetrod guys who they recommend? and find a shop that specializes in restorations... no joe blows body shop that just wants to do whiz bang insurance work and kick it out the door!
JOHN
74 GRAN TORINO S&H CLONE
74 VETTE CUSTOM
90 S10 BLAZER 4X4 LIFTED
77 CELICA CUSTOM
75 V8 MONZA SUPERCHARGED
79 COURIER VERT. SLAMMED
75 VEGA V6 5 SPD
70 CHEV C10 P/U
68 MUSTANG FB CONVERSION
 Post Reply Post Reply