The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1972-1976 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alternator

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alternator
    Posted: 07-December-2020 at 9:46PM
Hi all just got my engine back from the builders Im super happy 410 ci (408 bored 40 thou) all the good gear
but Ive come to a stupid stop. As its all going back together so nice so far I have drawn a blank or im missing something with the alternator I just cant seem to put 2 and 2 together so its a 72 GTS 351c Q with power steer and air can some really nice person put a pic up of the alternator on the engine showing where the bracket or brackets bolt too see I only seem to have the long thin bracket for tension adjustment is there meant to be another one  did I throw that other one out when I threw away all the old air cond parts !!  thanks in advance
 Dave
Rockatansky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rockatansky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-December-2020 at 4:23PM
72 GT Ute

tommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-December-2020 at 7:28PM
thanks Rockatansky
much appreciated i can see what I am missing
have ordered one on ebay just puts me back a week really hanging to get this engine running 
thanks again mate 
awesome let me know if I can ever be of assistance
Dave
 Post Reply Post Reply