The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1970-1971 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

71 TORINO PARTS FOR SALE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RANDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 71 TORINO PARTS FOR SALE
    Posted: 18-April-2004 at 6:45AM
 SET OF 4 MAGNUM FIVE HUNDREDS 14X7'S,FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS,GOOD GLASS, DOOR HINGES AND REGULARS, SEAT BELTS, C-4 WITH BELL HOUSING AND MOUNT, GAS TANK, CHROME, STEERING GEAR BOX, RADITOR, WIRING, GRILLE PARTS, DOOR PANELS, REAR SEAT AND REAR QUATOR PANELS DASH AND STEERING COLUMN, HEATER PLENUM AND MOTOR, REAR END 8 INCH 279'S . CONTACT RANDY (SEEJ@KTOWNONLINE.NET)  765-345 7636 NO ANSWER LEAVE MESSAGE/////////////////////////////////////////////////
kidcampbell71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidcampbell71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2004 at 10:18PM

Hey Randy,

I just called and left a message, before, I realized I could post you instead.  I'm looking for a driver's side quarter for a 70 GT.  This is a 2 door fastback.  I also need the roll up quarter panel windows, as well as rear glass......would like the Carlite original brand.  Need the front and rear bumpers, as well as the lower valance panels.  Bucket seats would be nice, but I'll take what you got in order of importance from the the top of the list down.

Thank you very much for your help, I appreciate you!

Jamie Campbell :   email at kidcampbell71@hotmail.com

Edited by kidcampbell71
Jamie Campbell
RANDY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RANDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2004 at 1:42AM
JAMIE, I DON'T REMEMBER IF I GOT BACK TO YOU THE REAR GLASS IS NOT CARLITE, THE SIDES HOWEVER ARE!! THANKS RANDY
digz cars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digz cars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2004 at 4:33AM

Randy I am interested in the grill parts and which column do you have.  Is it a floor shifter column.  Thanks.

Rob.   e-mail  digzcars@aol.com  

Post Reply Post Reply