The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Powertrain Specific Forum > Small Block Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

302 headers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 302 headers
    Posted: 04-February-2010 at 3:03PM
hi guys,

i want to buy some headers to have a better sound and performance. My engine is still stock now, and have a lot of mile, but i'm planning on rebuilting it. So, i need some headers, some gound one, but as cheap as i can. I'm gonna run later  a 4 barrels careburator, new cams, intake manifolds,high compression headers, forged pistons and everything i need to keep it up. I'm plannin to reach around 350 or 400 bhp.

I have seen some on ebay, around a 100 box, but the look like steel, so i don't know for the sound, maybe i should take inox headers, i think i can put to 350$ for a set.

If you know some good one, i'm listening.

Thanks
the_final_hoorah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_final_hoorah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-September-2010 at 9:22AM
if your gran torino is like mine then you can get a set of flotechs from advance auto parts for around 133 but your gonna have to buy the power steering bracket too because it conflicts with the stock one, but all in all it was a decent investment and again if its anything like my 73 gran torino the headers will fit right into the pipes u already have
 Post Reply Post Reply