The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1968-1969 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

68-69 floor pans?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote raggtop-mx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 68-69 floor pans?
    Posted: 07-July-2010 at 8:22AM
Thumbs Uphello, fellow car enthusiast. found this web-site looking for help with a question about late 60's ford -mercury cars, not sure if anybody can help, but here goes. i have a 68 montego mx conv. i am tring to find out if a floor pan from other fords/mercurys can be used or are the same as the 8 montego? have issues of rust in rear seat area. i am hoping to come across a old timer,or someone that might be able to help solve my problem. thank you to the person or people who made this forum avalible.shawn
patk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-November-2010 at 1:43AM
My understanding is that Fairlane parts will fit,,,,,under the sheet metal that is,,, AutoKrafters list floor pans for the Fairlane and they indicate that these parts will fit Montego's....I would verify that with them before I bought them 

Good Luck   
1968 Montego MX Convertible, Ontario , Canada
 Post Reply Post Reply