The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1968-1969 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Panel Removal Tool

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RisibleRye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Panel Removal Tool
    Posted: 15-August-2010 at 7:42AM
So I'm looking for a panel removal tool to take off the clip on the regulator shaft of the window crank and need to know what's a good place to get one.  Harbor Freight here in central Alabama has a full set of tools that remove clips and gaskets and whatnot, but I don't know if that'll work for this specific application.  It also blows that I'm mostly doing this out of a how-to book.  No matter, because I'm taking it step-by-tedious-painstaking-step.  I see plenty of what look like the removal tool shown in the book, but because they show it in use, I don't get a good look of all the shape of it.  Either/or, some are really cheap themselves but the shipping is bonkers ... or the price is bonkers and the shipping is cheap, and I see one that's a three-piece set selling on the Sears website, so I'll drop by the store and see if they've got it in retail or maybe discount/gratis shipping thereto.  I'm trying to minimize costs and the internet is giving me a headache trying to do so.  Help?
RisibleRye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RisibleRye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-August-2010 at 2:03PM
I found a good set at a good price at the Harbor place.
 Post Reply Post Reply