The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Photo Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

71 GT convertible and 70 T-Bird Chris/Germany

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianPantel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 71 GT convertible and 70 T-Bird Chris/Germany
    Posted: 29-April-2011 at 1:00AM
Watch the German license plate on the Torino.... yeehaw!
My pic on my bike for those who wanna know they are talking to!
Additional my Thunderbird ... sorry for not being a Torino, at least it is a Ford ;-)
And one pic of old BMW 635 / 1987 ...which has nothing to do with american cars! Sorry! But my German Shepard dog "Rudi" is in the pic and I love that "rockin' dog" a lot! 
Guten Tag!
Chris

Edited by ChristianPantel - 30-April-2011 at 4:35AM
Never do anything in your Torino that you don't want to explain to the crew of the ambulance!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-April-2011 at 1:54AM
Nice looking 71 Vert
ChristianPantel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianPantel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-April-2011 at 3:04AM
thx a lot! More shots are coming up asap.
Never do anything in your Torino that you don't want to explain to the crew of the ambulance!
GranTorinoSport View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin of "The Org"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GranTorinoSport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-April-2011 at 7:20AM
Beautiful car!
Scott Eklund

Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianPantel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-April-2011 at 7:45AM
thx Scott, makes me proud to have that written by Gran Torino Sport Admin ;-)
flying one feet above the ground ;-)

Edited by ChristianPantel - 29-April-2011 at 7:46AM
Regul8r View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regul8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-April-2011 at 4:21AM
Love all the cars in your pics!

The Thunderbird AND the BMW... THAT BMW was an inspiration of design for the 89-97 Thunderbirds which by the way is another passion of mine!

the 71 Vert is stunning!

Carl Corey (Moderator/Event Coordinator) Contact ANYTIME!
1976 Ford Elite "Lola Mae"
97 Suzuki Intruder 1400
US Army Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianPantel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-April-2011 at 4:36AM
THX !!!
I didn't know about that BMW inspiration. But make sense...I like both cars a lot!
By the way: having no landau-vinyl-top for the T-Bird we use "grey underbodypaint" for the roof. That looks cool sorta vinyl style because it's "structured".

Edited by ChristianPantel - 30-April-2011 at 4:43AM
Regul8r View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regul8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-April-2011 at 4:45AM
Awesome collection
Carl Corey (Moderator/Event Coordinator) Contact ANYTIME!
1976 Ford Elite "Lola Mae"
97 Suzuki Intruder 1400
US Army Retired
ilyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-April-2011 at 7:36AM
i love old bmw, a friend of mine got one in France, here, they had to get those big nasty stuff on the bumpers to make it legal, that's so ugly, and good luck if you're looking for a stick.
Even the mighty 325 is here is inly a regular 325i, i did no see a 320 is yet

Hopefully i will get a 325 is next year with stick, and turned it to a track car like my old 323i

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianPantel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-April-2011 at 8:06AM
If you want I can find you a nice one over here, Ilyes
shifted 325i /92/ 4150,- $
friend of mine is transferring cars to Dubai .... no prob ro bring that thing on an ship for small money.
Don't know about your customs and legalizing bumpers, lights and stuff.
If you need help let me know!

Edited by ChristianPantel - 30-April-2011 at 8:07AM
ilyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-April-2011 at 9:06AM
to legalize an European car from 80's 90's, good luck, it's so hard, i'd rather buy one here, anyway, it will only see the track, no need to make it street legal

thanks for the offer
 Post Reply Post Reply