The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1972-1976 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

carpet question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdustan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: carpet question
    Posted: 13-September-2003 at 9:58PM

Yesterday I bought a 76 Gran Torino Wagon, and the first thing it needs is a new carpet. Everywhere online offers carpet sets for 2 door and 4 door, but not specifically for the wagon. Are the carpet dimensions the same for the four door and wagon, or am I SOL with the wagon carpet?

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-September-2003 at 8:32AM
Your local upholstry shop should be able to get carpet for you
buster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-November-2003 at 7:06PM

Hello,

I have seen carpets for the SW on Ebay for the torino's.  Now they are not always listed but I check about every 2 days for new items listed.  Just go to Ebay motors, then parts, then type a search for Torino carpet or just torino and scan the ads.

Hope it helps.

Paul

rkm1003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rkm1003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-December-2003 at 11:30PM
I saw some carpets for wagons at www.dearbornclassics.com   They were going for $139,  might check it out.  Good luck, Kelly
 Post Reply Post Reply