The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Video Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

72 GTS Smokin & Burnout vid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 72 GTS Smokin & Burnout vid
    Posted: 12-July-2011 at 7:46AM
shot this today of my 72 GTS running with the 69 429 2v
she just started smoking so now she is called
"Puff the Magic Dragon"

Edited by 73 ProStreetTorino - 13-July-2011 at 7:35AM
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-July-2011 at 12:00PM
I got another video when Puff gets mad and spews a bunch of smoke

I have to wait and post it from the library computer as my neighbors puter isn't finding the video on my card to upload so I will do it wednesday

Edited by 73 ProStreetTorino - 12-July-2011 at 12:58PM
torinobry View Drop Down
Brand New Member
Brand New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote torinobry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-July-2011 at 4:05PM
the smoke in my eyes i cant see .....
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-July-2011 at 5:47PM
Heck that aint bad wait till you see all the smoke puffs out in the next video.Puff is really smokin lately and hence the new name the car earned
ilyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-July-2011 at 3:02AM
lol, you're still a small player Jeff, you should have seen mine, when it was burning a quart of oil every 30 miles, it was smoking enough to leave a fog cloud on the huge boulevard in queens
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-July-2011 at 7:34AM
valve seals, I'm gonna add some tranny fluid in the oil so they will swell up and hopefully help it from smoking,then change the oil
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-July-2011 at 7:38AM
check out the new video you guys are gonna laugh on that one
ilyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-July-2011 at 9:41AM
lmao, wait til i get my hands on another 73 buddy, but i like the tone of your voice LOL
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-July-2011 at 9:59AM
heck that is a stock 429 2v wait till i rebuild it and put a healthy cam and flowmasters that thing will sound like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6zVV2PK6pU&feature=related

and burn rubber like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D516pkDwKHE&feature=related
kenneth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-July-2011 at 1:10PM
I wanna see puffy light up again
1973 Q code sports roof
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-July-2011 at 1:55PM
Just push replay you seen how much rubber was on the ground and the rest was on the quarter.That 429 will smoke em till it blows and I don't have money to replace the tire so no more smoke shows,LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply