The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Photo Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Regul8r's new Ford

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regul8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Regul8r's new Ford
    Posted: 12-August-2011 at 5:15AM
It is an '04 F150 club/extended cab, both back doors open and have electric drop down windows(just like a regular rear car window, but they go ALL the way down, not a child half window).
One owner, came out of Florida.
83,000 miles 4.6l v-8, A/T, tow package(Reese drawbar, wiring, and large tranny cooler) 17" aftermarket chrome rims, recent tires all the way around, Paint matched tonneau cover(lights and remote lock mechanism), BedRug carpeted bed, all power inside, cruise, cloth power seats, auto headlights, fog/driving lights are wired to work with the park lights, bug deflector, over head center console with remote controlled DVD player.
Truck looks and feels brand new!!
was on the lot for 11,995 they gave me $2000 for my Dakota and walked out the door at $11,000.
Payments are about the same as the Dakota was when I was paying for it. $238/month.
Insurance only went up 10-20 month.
Same mileage the Dakota was getting when she was in tip top shape. She wasn't getting that anymore though! lol
Doesn't have the load, towing capacity or raw power the V-8 Dakota did but well worth it for the piece of mind to have a reliable truck.

The wife and/or I have to make at least 1 trip a week back and forth to Sam's for the bar food. That is a good 130miles round trip and having the tonneau cover helps too! No worries putting her on the road with this to make the trip on her own. Locking cover and plenty of room in the back seat area too! 

Carl Corey (Moderator/Event Coordinator) Contact ANYTIME!
1976 Ford Elite "Lola Mae"
97 Suzuki Intruder 1400
US Army Retired
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-August-2011 at 6:34AM
kewl looks sweet Carl and my parts will be safe and dry back there taking them to the show
unlovedford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unlovedford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-August-2011 at 6:57AM
Nice truck, Carl!
Joe
1972 Mom's Squire Wagon
1972 Torino Wagon
1976 Torino       
1968 Cougar XR7-First batch
1972 Torino 460
1989 BroncoII/Jeeps/Titanimous
Popeye and Brutus (Rams)
ilyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-August-2011 at 9:00AM
really nice, i want one as well 
mule323 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mule323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-August-2011 at 4:07PM
Congrats Carl. Sharp ride.
             (Steve)
73 G.T.S. Fastback, 351C, C6
kenneth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-August-2011 at 5:10PM
VERY nice. Look at what they are asking down these ways for one -    http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/ford/f150/auction-395298141.htm
1973 Q code sports roof
 Post Reply Post Reply