The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Photo Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

fordpower's LTD II Sport

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fordpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fordpower's LTD II Sport
    Posted: 11-August-2011 at 12:48PM

trying to copy pic from photo bucket
fordpower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fordpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-August-2011 at 12:51PM
fordpower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fordpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-August-2011 at 12:53PM

fordpower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fordpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-August-2011 at 12:56PM

fordpower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fordpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-August-2011 at 12:57PM

75GranMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75GranMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-August-2011 at 2:23PM
nice looking car.probally should have posted pix in photo gallery.interior looks awesome.hows the chrome edging on the seat trim?I've been looking for these pieces,and they don't fair to well after the years.looks pretty clean body wise!I remember those alum air cleaner housings,tended to crack towards upper lip.nice ride,enjoy!
John 75Gran Torino 4spd
Tighten it down until it snaps and then back it off a half turn!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-August-2011 at 6:36AM
moved this to the photo gallery as the HOW TO is now locked as it is just How To instructions. Make a new album or post in threads
Thank you
fordpower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fordpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-August-2011 at 10:28AM
I have cleaned this car for 6yr. Never gave any attention to the crome o
n seats. Now that you mentioned it they are in pretty good shape.
Thanks for corecting my mistake. I was proude to have even posted them. Was hop'ing someone would get them in the right place.
antlerfiend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antlerfiend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-August-2011 at 11:44AM
Nice lookin ride you have there. I would like to have one someday, the more I see them the more I want one. I am also a big fan of Pintos and I see you have a few in the background.

Edited by antlerfiend - 12-August-2011 at 11:45AM
Alex
72 GTS (Morgan's Baby)
68 CJ Drag Car Clone
65 Mustang (first car)
77 LTD II (Drag Car)
78 Mustang II V6 4 speed
Dan the ranchero man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan the ranchero man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-August-2011 at 2:54PM
Very nice ride you have there. Don't see too many of them around anymore (not even at shows)
fordpower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fordpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-August-2011 at 1:12AM
The pinto is a 302 aod trans on the back burner.I have only seen one other ltd2 though there are more out there. Had it on ebay and craigslist not one call.
ramair351 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramair351 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-August-2011 at 3:38PM
nice!  i see your stripes are cracked up just like mine.
http://forum.grantorinosport.org/78-ltd-ii-s_topic5213.html

i also had to re-crimp the vac can back to the bracket on the inner fenderwell too.  
-Pete
1972 montego GT
1970 Torino cobra SCJ
1970 mustang mach 1
1965 Falcon futura

fordpower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fordpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-August-2011 at 4:54AM
The little tits are gone on mine just stuck it next to the master cylender.been folowing your thread,decided to figure out how to post pic.of mine.
Psquare75 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Member of the Stroker Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psquare75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-August-2011 at 8:11AM
I JB welded my can to the bracket. 
Paul
77 XR7 460/C6/3.00:1 *SOLD*
78 XR7 523/C6/3.5:1
79 F100 460/TKO500/3.25:1
'I also have some left over potatoes-I understand you can generate electricity from them'- Foote500
fordpower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fordpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-August-2011 at 1:41PM
If it stops raining and I get a couple of days I'll drive down pick up my parts and you can do that I can't weld only burn.
lynchster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynchster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-August-2011 at 4:23PM
Originally posted by fordpower fordpower wrote:

The little tits are gone on mine just stuck it next to the master cylender.been folowing your thread,decided to figure out how to post pic.of mine.

I found two zip ties to be effective on the Ranchero. I kept popping the can back off the bracket everytime I was working on the left side of the engine.

Chuck
Chuck
72 Gran Torino Sport
13 Taurus SHO "Mr Pig"
fordpower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fordpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-August-2011 at 2:34PM
did that last yr only had white zip ties. Wife don't care for cars but though it looked cheep so I placed it alongside the master cylender.Unless you are a real ford man no one notices it.
 Post Reply Post Reply