The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Photo Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Wet Dreams"(warning contains explicit photos)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Wet Dreams"(warning contains explicit photos)
    Posted: 14-October-2011 at 3:00PM
warning this thread contains explicit photos of my Wet Dream

It's official today my 72 GTS got her first bath since I brought her home
She wasn't filthy but I let my buddy use my garage to do some mechanic work so I pulled the GTS oitside and parked out front and thought why not give her a bath which would be her first official bath since 2010 when I brought her home and washed all that red clay dirt from the North Carolina mountains.
After that I started stripping all the paint off the exterior to find out what kind of condition she was in under the 3 layers of paint and primer,so she could no longer be washed.
She now is sporting black epoxy primer which looks like HotRod Black which is a sat black exterior auto paint

I call this thread "Wet Dreams" cause for 25 years this has been one of my Dream cars and well she got all hot and wet in the Florida sun,so hense the name.

Edited by 72 GTS 429 - 17-October-2011 at 3:57PM
occupant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote occupant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-October-2011 at 4:03PM
I'd like to see photos of the car.

Edited by 72 GTS 429 - 17-October-2011 at 4:00PM
08 Uplander LS, 262K, broken again
08 Explorer EB, 195K, for the wife
still looking for another something
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-October-2011 at 1:47PM
"Wet Dreams" is my dream car getting wet,72 Gran Torino Sport

ok Alan you asked for photos of the car so here they are
couldn't get photos of the soap on it as it was drying in the sun too fast and had to wash it really fast so I could rinse the soap off before it dried

before washing

this is getting a makeover soon(painting the engine)

after washing, see the water bead on the roof

Edited by 72 GTS 429 - 17-October-2011 at 4:04PM
73GTS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 73GTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-October-2011 at 2:57PM
Jeff
Can I post a few of these pics on my web site?
Jim

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-October-2011 at 6:02PM
Jim,I'm gonna take more photos today as I.just primed the.trunk lid and NOS rear valance so let me put those on the car and snap some photos and you can post those on your website as it will.look better with the trunk back on.You can go thru my progress thread and copy any photos you like of the work I did.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-October-2011 at 8:11PM
Moved the thread to photo gallery as now it contains photos
ilyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-October-2011 at 1:41AM
glad you're down in Fl, it started to get chilly out here.
I still can't get over that stable in the background, it seems so kewl
unlovedford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unlovedford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-October-2011 at 1:54AM
I know you're going to paint it, but it looks awfully good in primer black with those wheels and stance.
Joe
1972 Mom's Squire Wagon
1972 Torino Wagon
1976 Torino       
1968 Cougar XR7-First batch
1972 Torino 460
1989 BroncoII/Jeeps/Titanimous
Popeye and Brutus (Rams)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-October-2011 at 3:28AM
Well,madmaxtorino already did his 72 GTS in HotRod Black or I might have considered it,I don't like to be liike others and be different so eventually when all the bodywork is done it will get painted gloss nighthawk black.I do like the way it looks now and it will be like that for awhile.I like the slight rake to the front and plan on keeping it that way.I love to look at her as she looks tuff,considering painting the bimpers bpdy color as I like how it makes the fish mouth grille opening look all one piece.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-October-2011 at 4:16PM
Well today was another day for "Wet Dreams" photo shoot as it was drizzling rain all day long so when I pulled her out of the garage to take more photos cause I got the trunk lid on and rear valance,she was getting all wet again and just looking at her make me dream of when she is finally finished and we are cruising down the road and where ever we stop people gather around to check her out,(kind like a gorgeous babe at the beach in a bikini.)

I'm sure once she is finally done there will be some gorgeous women wanting a ride in her

ok let the drooling begin

nice rear

sexy body

nice set of headlights

great profile

nice wheels

Edited by 72 GTS 429 - 18-October-2011 at 5:21AM
 Post Reply Post Reply