The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Photo Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new car to the family

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brand New Member
Brand New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote torinobry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new car to the family
    Posted: 16-October-2011 at 1:02PM
i just got this super clean 1986 ltd wagon. it has 82,000 miles the pre owner workes for ROUSH he put 1995 mustang rear axle and disk brakes the car is very cool and clean check it out.........

75GranMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75GranMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-October-2011 at 1:16PM
I bought a merc marquis wagon (sister car) for my Bro, when he was in high school,CFI 3.8l with a broken camshaft payed like $300 for it,bought a LTD like your for parts,Shaggin Wagon! nice looking ride there.
John 75Gran Torino 4spd
Tighten it down until it snaps and then back it off a half turn!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-October-2011 at 2:25PM
Kewl wagon,Cobra R wheels look good on it.Sporty lookin Family Truckster.Think Chevy Chase woulda had a blast sportin that to Wally World,probably woulda nailed Christie Brinkley too,if he had that instead of the green Monster with woodgrain sides,LOL
73 GT Sport 429 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 73 GT Sport 429 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-October-2011 at 4:12PM
Welcome from Florida. Your car looks like it's in great shape.

What engine do you have? Overdrive?
Mark

original owner-93 Lightning
73 Gran Torino Sport 429 (prodigal son)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-October-2011 at 5:24PM
Bryan's wagon is 3.8L V6,everything works,cruise control,ice cold a/c,factory radio,bucket console inerior is like brand new and has all performance suspension,4 wheel disc brakes,5lug rear axle with sway bar coils,swaybars and all 4 calipers are powdercoated red
This thing is set to hug the highway,corners like it's on rails.

Bryan is not much into typing all the details and he always calls me when he gets a new vehicle so I knpw all about them before it hits the forum,so I usually fill in the blanks for him,LOL

unlovedford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unlovedford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-October-2011 at 1:57AM
OH YEAH! Sleeper wagon. I love those things, and they are built on the Fox chassis, so any Mustang mods will work on them. I had a '78 Fairmont V8 wagon years ago (Baby blue with a darker blue interior) that I threw some mods on and thoroughly enjoyed it. Bryan, you got a beauty there with Roush blood.
Joe
1972 Mom's Squire Wagon
1972 Torino Wagon
1976 Torino       
1968 Cougar XR7-First batch
1972 Torino 460
1989 BroncoII/Jeeps/Titanimous
Popeye and Brutus (Rams)
 Post Reply Post Reply