The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1977-1979 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This is a tough crowd

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fordpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-February-2012 at 9:14AM
I always though my info was wrong.Did the cauger and thunderbird also have floor shifters.
Dan the ranchero man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan the ranchero man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-February-2012 at 12:23PM
Originally posted by fordpower fordpower wrote:

I always though my info was wrong.Did the cauger and thunderbird also have floor shifters.
Yes the cougar/t-bird/LTDII and the ranchero all had the bucket seat/floorshift/console option avalible. To simplify it even more ALL the ford "full frame" midsize cars from 72-79 had this option package avalible (torino/montego/elite/cougar/t-bird/LTDII and ranchero. Even the "big birds" from 72-76 had this option (I have seen two in my life).
fordpower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fordpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-February-2012 at 3:10AM
It seems my marti report went with my parts car,but all I can remember was ford kept no record of anything other than body type 2 4 or wagon.after either 74 or 76 not sure which.the only other reference was 65b[s] or 65d for all others.
On another note the78 bird was the best yr in sales.
doc57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doc57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-January-2013 at 2:18AM
Well, it's sad news as I am selling the beast. I need to make room for other projects. Anyone interested please PM me. I want it to go to a good home.
1978 LTD II "S" sport touring The "Beast"
Regul8r View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regul8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-January-2013 at 7:44AM
Originally posted by doc57 doc57 wrote:

Well, it's sad news as I am selling the beast. I need to make room for other projects. Anyone interested please PM me. I want it to go to a good home.

Got a price in mind?

Carl Corey (Moderator/Event Coordinator) Contact ANYTIME!
1976 Ford Elite "Lola Mae"
97 Suzuki Intruder 1400
US Army Retired
Mark S. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-January-2013 at 3:41PM
That's a very nice car. I really dig the two tone and Cragars. And I am biased as I own a 77!
Mark
1977 Ltd II "Eltee"
1984 Mustang ragtop
2004 Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition
71 Torino GT 429CJ (sold too many years ago to count...)
fordpower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fordpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-January-2013 at 12:33AM
Good thing I don't have money or I would be inclined to fix my 78 instead of just putting int in my 79.every time I look at it in the garage I want to fix it.I have the pinto the 79 and 80 lamons not finished.
doc57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doc57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-January-2013 at 2:46AM
Originally posted by Regul8r Regul8r wrote:

Originally posted by doc57 doc57 wrote:

Got a price in mind?

I'm asking $3,000 obo

1978 LTD II "S" sport touring The "Beast"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12