The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1968-1969 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need rust-free Torino parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69GT472 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need rust-free Torino parts
    Posted: 07-December-2006 at 10:37AM
Hi Guys! I'm looking for a referral here from anyone who knows of a good business where I can purchase rust-free parts for my 69 Torino GT. I'm specifically looking for the front-most crossmember, which connects the two frame rails and is a part of the radiator support assy. I have the rad. support brand new, but now need this other piece to make them an assembly.
Any suggestions or links would be hugely appreciated!!Cry

In case anyone out there has the parts books, the Ford number I'm looking for is C8OZ-5410852-A

Edited by 69GT472 - 07-December-2006 at 10:39AM
69TorinoGT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69TorinoGT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-April-2007 at 9:19AM
There's two '68 GT fastbacks in a junkyard in Ridgecrest CA.  One has to be bought as a complete car..the other is the middle car in a three car vertical sandwich.  You might be able to get the piece out of the stacked car.  I'm going out there this afternoon, I'll take a look at them.  This is in the Mojave Desert, so they're all rust free.  You can email me at whitedm00@aol.com if you'd be interested.
 Post Reply Post Reply