The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1970-1971 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Value???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Value???
    Posted: 31-October-2003 at 8:47AM

My girlfriend is getting ready to sell her mothers (deceased) car and was wondering if someone could give me an idea what it is worth.  It is a 1971 Torino, looks like a fastback, 2 door.  It is in EXCELLENT shape, has been garage kept in southern California.  Starts and runs great, drives like it is brand new.  Interior is green, bench seats, no tears or rubs ( she kept a seat cover on the seats). Exterior is yellow, and no rust, bondo or dents....does have a small paint rub from when she was putting it in the garage (hey, she was in her 80's).  Has about 65k actual miles, 302 engine, auto trans.  Factory air doesnt work, but has probably never been turned on because of the mild temperatures (San Diego).  Only other thing that doesnt work is the windshield wipers.  I BELIEVE she owned the car since it was new, literally one of those "little old lady" cars.  I have pictures if it would help. 

Again, am just trying to see what a fair/good price to get would be, as we will be out there in 3 weeks and plan to sell it then.

Thanks,

Rick

Post Reply Post Reply