The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1972-1976 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

INFO: 72 - 79 Gauge Clusters and Wiring

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NeillNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeillNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-March-2018 at 5:17PM
Finally I have my hands on the first batch. Very happy. Here are some unedited photos I took just now:

jversch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jversch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2018 at 4:35AM
Looks really good . When will you be shipping them . I put in for one , you should have my name down. if not PM me and I will get the info to you .
Jerry VerSchneider
1972 Gran torino formal roof H Code
1973 Gran torino fast back H code.
NeillNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeillNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2018 at 11:49AM
Originally posted by jversch jversch wrote:

Looks really good . When will you be shipping them . I put in for one , you should have my name down. if not PM me and I will get the info to you .

IHope to send them all to Andy by the end of this week or early next week at the latest.  I need to cut them out, fit the snaps, inspect and Andy and I are still working on the documentation.  

It will take about a week to get to him and then he can start sending them out.

andrewok1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewok1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2018 at 12:10PM
i am figuring around the 10th of April for shipping , Neill is going to post aalink to all of the people that has requested all ready  ,I have a list and will forward it to Neil /ANDY
GET IT GOT IT GONE !!!!!!!
jversch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jversch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-April-2018 at 5:37AM
I got mine in the mail yesterday . Looks great .Thumbs UpClapClap
Jerry VerSchneider
1972 Gran torino formal roof H Code
1973 Gran torino fast back H code.
andrewok1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewok1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-April-2018 at 5:47AM
andrewok1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewok1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-April-2018 at 1:03AM
i have these on craigslist as well mention this site ,and price will 110.00 shipped they are listed a t 150.00 otherwise,we have 5 yet to sell , a few people never got back to me / ANDY

NeillNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeillNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-April-2018 at 12:24AM
The Sport cluster has arrived from Andy. I have started tracing the circuit. Still a couple of cut-outs to trace, my eyes are too tired right now. Once I've done those two cut-outs I'll have this made as a mech and trial fit it to the cluster/housing. I'm sure there will be some adjustments as there are a lot of peg holes in this design to get exactly right.

Timustbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timustbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2018 at 12:17PM
Is it true the sport cluster is ready?  I am very interested in obtaining one.
Tim Northcutt

'72 Ford Gran Torino Sport (Pearl White)
'05 Ford F150, 5.4 (Comp Yellow)
'13 Ford Mustang GT, 5.0L, 6 spd (Grabber Blue)
'16 Ford Edge, 2.0 Turbo (Black)
'02 HD Road King Classic
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic