The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > The Welcome Mat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7T9_Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-June-2020 at 5:52AM
Originally posted by mkshelton mkshelton wrote:

I like it a lot. To me, Elites are born to be modified. But some people think Im crazy 

Why does everybody say "crazy" like it's a bad thing?LOL
John
79 Thunderbird Heritage
79 Thunderbird Town Landau
02 Ram 1500 Sport Quad Cab
Steve M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Steve M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-June-2020 at 6:02AM
You got that right! 
Steve M.
cbreze66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbreze66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-June-2020 at 12:31PM
loved the commentsSmile  only a few odds and ends left to do    obviously new trunk lock  hahaha  gotta black out that and   somehow the antenna base got overlooked   I do need to find the trim piece that runs straight up the hood  the orig had a dent in it   I tried to fix but just made it worse   car came with an OE hood in a box but not that trim piece lol   oh  BTW  no filler at all in this car   all metal   all trim holes plugged and welded   all dents were worked and welded   been workin body since dec   my son and I already discussed tucking the bumpers   prob just gonna modify orig brackets  labor of loveWink    anyone got a lead on that hood trim??  plz let me know
rick 74 gran torino elite
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12