The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > The Welcome Mat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new member
    Posted: 11-June-2020 at 3:25AM
My name is Fritz and I own a 1972 Gran Torino Sport that I am in the process og restoring. It has been in AZ for the last 30 years or so. Lot of work to do I will post pics as soon as I figure this out. LOL
fritz
72FordGTS View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
GTS.org Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72FordGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-June-2020 at 5:53AM
Hello Fritz, welcome to the forum!  You have to be upgraded to a full member to be able to post pics and in other areas of the forum.  I have done that now, so you have full forum privileges.  If you need help on posting photos, look at this thread:

http://forum.grantorinosport.org/how-to-post-a-picture-updated_topic16433.html?FID=18&PR=3

I also moved your photo thread you started to the photo section of the forum.  See it here:

You can edit the posts and add the photos in.  If it doesn't work, let me know I can help you out.

Vince

1972 Ford GTS Sportsroof - Survivor, One Family car

GTS.org Admin
handsofstone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsofstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-June-2020 at 7:06PM
Not this one is it?
 Post Reply Post Reply