The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classified Section > eBay & Craigslist Listings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No Reserve Auction on Proxybid LOOK!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinoTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Reserve Auction on Proxybid LOOK!
    Posted: 11-August-2019 at 6:58AM
Hey everybody,
  I just found this on-line this morning, and it looks like the person whose collection of mostly classic muscle-era Ford cars and parts may interest you guys. All is selling at no reserve and they have easy terms for off-premise bidders for shipping and other such details. It ends soon. 
  I know I'll be bidding. I just won't say on which items to hopefully keep the competition down!
Fords Forever!
Tom
Rockatansky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rockatansky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-August-2019 at 7:06AM
link?

72 GT Ute

TorinoTom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinoTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-August-2019 at 7:34AM
Grokrok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grokrok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-August-2019 at 3:31PM
Holy s**t that guy had a lot of parts. Must have been running a custom/restoration shop? Awesome bevy of engine blocks. Be interesting to see where the final bids end up after the live auction tomorrow. That buyer's premium is gonna add up quick.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic