The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > Starsky & Hutch
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Project TV 2M8O

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323334
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Big Bird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-April-2017 at 10:32AM
I liked the movie, I like Clint, but the singing makes me think of Selma and Thelma Patty, or whatever Marge Simpson's sisters are called.

Edited by Big Bird - 28-April-2017 at 11:43AM
The above post should be read in a "Grumpy Old Man" voice.
Almost forgot: "Get off my lawn!!!"
Randy
1979 T-Bird
2006 GMC Sierra
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-April-2017 at 9:39AM
Fairly productive day Saturday, necessary wiring harnesses hung to allow engine to be started, core support, fan & belts removed, ignition module plugged in and started plugging all open vacuum ports before getting the call from Debbie that she had fallen and possibly broken her wrist. I quickly covered things up and shut down the lights before getting any pics of the progress.
As my buddy Jim said, it'll all be there waiting on me next weekend!
TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
1976 Gran Torino S&H season 2-4 Clone
Project Blog: http://tv2m8o.blogspot.com/
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2017 at 4:06AM
**CLICK ON PICS TO ENLARGE AND CLICK AGAIN TO SUPERSIZE**

We had a surprise visit from my daughter and her husband (on leave from the USN stationed in Virginia Beach) this weekend, so there was nothing done on the Tomato. She did want to go see how it was moving along, so I took along the camera to document last weekends progress.....

Edited by TV 2M8O - 07-May-2017 at 4:09AM
TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2017 at 4:08AM
**CLICK ON PICS TO ENLARGE AND CLICK AGAIN TO SUPERSIZE**

Some progress the last couple weekends.

Last Saturday I repaired the ignition key reminder switch...

and installed the firewall pad retainers for the driver side pad before moving on to a few major items. Installed the core support and the wheel houses, then clipped the wiring harnesses into position, then hung the starter solenoid and the ignition module...

This Saturday, I got pan bolts and drain plug tightened, transmission support and crossmember tightened up, fluids added...

battery cables and engine ground installed, (battery core used for placement)...

transmission lines jumpered together...

and an old distributor converted to oil pump primer...

Next weekend I'll tighten up the motor mounts, pull the distributor, wires and plugs, prime the oil pump while turning the crank by hand, reinstall the distributor, wires and plugs, hook up a temporary fuel source, snag the battery outta the Fairlane and LIGHT THIS MUTHA OFF (fingers crossed)!!

Not much longer and I'll be playing the BIG BLOCK BOOGIE!!

Edited by TV 2M8O - 21-May-2017 at 4:23AM
TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323334
  Share Topic