The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1972-1976 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1974 -1976 SPORT circut remake PURCHASE INFO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
andrewok1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewok1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1974 -1976 SPORT circut remake PURCHASE INFO
    Posted: 25-November-2018 at 12:59AM
I HAVE THE CIRCUITS IN FLORIDA READY TO PURCHASE , ANDY 352-237 7495- LAND LINE HOME PHONE @andrewok94@gmail.com
GET IT GOT IT GONE !!!!!!!
NeillNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeillNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-November-2018 at 9:10AM
My apologies for taking so long to get these out the door.  They are now on their way to Andy. 

Zebra 3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zebra 3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-November-2018 at 7:27AM
    still committed Smile ....you have a p.m 
"I deeply admire the men who founded this country, and I think we ought to know more about them and how they lived and the force and courage they had.
Henry Ford. 1926
Brian Conn
'76 Torino
andrewok1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewok1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-November-2018 at 12:37AM
1974-76 SPORT CIRCUITS ARE GOING TO BE AT MY HOME BY THE LAST WEEK OF THIS MONTH 
\\
I NEED ANYONE WHO WANTS ONE TO REPLY HERE & 

@@@@@@@@@ andrewok94@gmail.com 

I have the few that had already replied, would not hurt to reply in case i missed someone 
DSCF1738.JPG

Edited by andrewok1 - 13-November-2018 at 12:42AM
andrewok1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewok1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-September-2018 at 1:55PM
Thumbs Up1974 -76 ARE GOING TO BE FINISHED HOPPING BEGINNIG OF OCTOBER , SO WE HAVE 4 PEOPLE WANTING THE PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS ONLT 10 Thumbs Up GETTING MADE 
andrewok94@gmail.com or home # lqandline -352-237-7495
andrewok1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewok1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-August-2018 at 12:29PM
I had Vince post a while back, feel free to copy and post , i do not do facebook 
ANDY
Rockatansky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rockatansky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-August-2018 at 10:03AM
is there an FB page that can be circulated around the various pages of cars / platforms that use the printed circuits?
72 GT Ute

andrewok1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewok1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-August-2018 at 2:44AM
i am sure sooner or later more folks will inquire on these circuits 
  Neill  can not just put out x amount to make them - ship them to florida , and wait for his dollars 
to come back as margin is tight 
Thanks again Carlos 
gpd294 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gpd294 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-August-2018 at 2:37AM
Originally posted by andrewok1 andrewok1 wrote:

Its one of those things us car guys dont have lots a money to throw around, 
  OR this would not be a problem , ANDY

You are right Andy. I just figured maybe these companies had a little more deeper pockets than we do and could possibly even start a new relationship with Neil for other types of vehicle's PCB's as well.

Hopefully some sort of resolution comes of this. Good luck!  
Carlos....1975 Gran Torino Squire Station Wagon restored to look like a 1973 Torino Station

Wagon my Dad bought new from McAnary Ford on June 6, 1973 in Gary,Indiana
andrewok1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewok1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-August-2018 at 11:55AM
Very good thought Carlos , Imade contact with a few of those mentioned and others ,
Neill cannot make them cheap enough for them to buy , , Its one of those things us car guys dont have lots a money to throw around, 
  OR this would not be a problem , ANDY
Rockatansky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rockatansky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-August-2018 at 8:04AM
Scott Drake, Dennis Carpenter, Mac's  ...
72 GT Ute

gpd294 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gpd294 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-August-2018 at 5:32AM
Any chance Dearborn Classics or other Torino specific vendors would be interested in having some of these made to keep in stock for future customers? Just an idea? Ermm
Carlos....1975 Gran Torino Squire Station Wagon restored to look like a 1973 Torino Station

Wagon my Dad bought new from McAnary Ford on June 6, 1973 in Gary,Indiana
andrewok1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewok1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-August-2018 at 4:16AM
Ermm We need the sites help if these circuit are to be made Thumbs Down
                      PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RESPOND 

HEY TORINO PEOPLE , NEILL . HAS THE   sport 1974 -75-76 SPORT CIRCUITS READY TO SUBMIT TO HAVE MADE , and 74-75-76 Base model circuits 
 WE HAVE HAD LITTLE INTEREST  LOOKING FOR IDEAS TO GET THESE TO OWNERS OF THESE YEARS CARS , 

IF THESE DONT GET MADE SOON WE FEAR A HIT OF OVER 30.00 PER CIRCUIT 
                Thumbs Down DUE TO THE INFLATION AND TAX TARIFFS Thumbs Down

I AM NOT GOING TO POST AGAIN ON THESE , CONTACT ME AT andrewok94@gmail .com 
OR 
          REPLY HERE , 

Edited by andrewok1 - 05-August-2018 at 4:18AM
andrewok1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewok1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-July-2018 at 2:19AM
Super job again Neill, \
 I have 3 members that have replied with interest of the purchase, of the 74-76 Sport CIRCUITS , 
when we get a min of 10 , Neil will decide to have an order placed to make them. again if you want one and need time to put funds together just let one of us know 
 15 people will make this easier to get ordered 
ANDY
NeillNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NeillNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-July-2018 at 12:47AM
I have finished the artwork. Andy was also good enough organize a D60F 10C956 circuit, the so called "76 late" and I've also done the artwork for that one.

Firstly here is the mech:

Here is the 74-76 artwork:

As Andy has mentioned we are wanting to hear from anyone who would be interested in a new circuit. It needs to reach a critical mass in order to cover costs, so do please let Andy know if you are keen, thank you.

Here is the 76 late artwork:

I do intend to compile a set of info about all the circuit variants, but I'm not ready yet, still gathering info and deciding how to present it.

This is one way to show the differences between the 74-76 circuit and the 76 late circuit:

This is 74-76:

This is 76 Late:

andrewok1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewok1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-July-2018 at 3:17PM
OKAY GOT IT THANKS
starskytorino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starskytorino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-July-2018 at 3:07PM
sent email
andrewok1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewok1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-July-2018 at 1:13AM
1974 -76 SPORT CIRCUITS , , 
 IF YOU WANT ON OF THE CIRCUITS AND NEED TIME TO GET THE FUNDS,  I GET IT , NEILL DOSE AS WELL 
WE ARE JUST ASKING THAT IF YOU WANT TO GET ONE OF THESE THAT YOU REPLY AND LET US KNOW YOUR INTERESTED , I would like to see the guys with these cars have all of the clusters working as back in the day when new please contact / @ andrewok94@gmail.com ANDY
andrewok1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewok1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-June-2018 at 5:26AM
Neill  , Is working hard to get these circuits perfect as he did on the last 2 styles,  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO CONFIM WANTING THESE !!! BEFORE  THESE  RUN ,( GET MADE )

andrewok1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewok1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-June-2018 at 1:41PM
NEILL  , 

Has started 1974-76 SPORT CIRCUITS ,with tach Thumbs Up 
 WE HAVE 2 INTERESTED MEMBERS , THIS IS A CHANCE TO FIX YOUR CLUSTER LIGHTS AND GAUGES 

BRAKE WARNING & DIRECTIONALS ,WE NEED 13 MORE TO SUBMIT TO MAKE , 
Contact ANDY @ ANDREWOK94@GMAIL.COM
andrewok1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewok1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-June-2018 at 4:21AM
THANK FOR CONFIRMING ZEBRA 3----------- 14 MORE NEEDED 
Zebra 3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zebra 3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-June-2018 at 1:16PM
You have an e-mail
"I deeply admire the men who founded this country, and I think we ought to know more about them and how they lived and the force and courage they had.
Henry Ford. 1926
Brian Conn
'76 Torino
andrewok1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewok1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-June-2018 at 12:06PM
ClapHEY NEIL IS   making these Sport Circuits 1974 -1976 Sport Cluster .Clap
WE NEED AT LEAST 15 PEOPLE WITH (COMPLETED COMMITMENT )TO MAKE THIS WORK 
LET ME KNOW HOW MANY ARE INTERESTEd !!!
@andrewok94@gmail.com Thumbs UpHandshakeHandshake   PLEASE EMAIL FOR CONFORMATION HandshakeThumbs Up

PRICE 165.00 FREE SHIPPING

Edited by andrewok1 - 29-November-2018 at 12:04PM
 Post Reply Post Reply