The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > 1972-1976 Ford and Mercury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tubular upper A arms group buy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2018 at 5:44AM
does anyone know where i could find taller upper ball joint for the littleshop a arms?
72 pro touring fastback
BackInBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BackInBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2018 at 5:51AM
I got mine from
http://howeracing.com/

I also figured out a way to use Chrysler lowers in our OEM lower arm to use their extended length lowers.  I haven't really decided on what I want to do regarding the geometry changes.   I was looking at Fatman drop spindles and using 1/2 to 1" extended uppers.   If I stick with stock spindles I was thinking of going +1 extended lower balljoints to lower the car.  

I got my uppers from howe....I'm not sure if they have anymore in stock.

-John
1973 GTS
simon455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2018 at 5:58AM
i was eyeing their site, could not see a ford bolt in ball joint? any chance you gotta part number?
Don't belive you need drop spindles, im usning the cvpi front springs with 3/4 of coil cut and car is just 
sitting low enough to cover the top of the tire, mind you its a 275 35 19 on a 9.5' rim in the front, stance is really good...
72 pro touring fastback
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic